I hope not, he’s had a hard life and is surely seeking revenge, otherwise he wouldn’t be against the Chancellor.I…
Chu Zhao did not have to ask. He just needed to subtly bring the idea up. His words to lighten sentence are just hypocritical. He knew once he suggested the idea, the chancellor and the emperor would consider it. It was his idea and he did not do that out of respect for fairness or for the military rules. He did that for himself. He wanted a wedge between HY and XJ so he can approach her and XJ would face discontentment and have a problem of legitimacy in his command.
His words were never to obtain leniency. He talked hypocritically to have XJ punished, HY promoted and himself appointed as a director of the ministry of war. All this advanced his own agenda.
I hope not, he’s had a hard life and is surely seeking revenge, otherwise he wouldn’t be against the Chancellor.I…
No it is Chu Zhao's idea. He is the one who said XJ left the garrison in Yezhou without permission and needs to be punished for that and then he suggested that the other officer aka HY should be awarded so it creates a wedge and problem of leadership. He is not cooperating with them. He has his own manipulative agenda.
I hope not, he’s had a hard life and is surely seeking revenge, otherwise he wouldn’t be against the Chancellor.I…
He knows his master embezzled money still he tags along with him suggesting and implementing the idea to promote HY and punish XJ by beating so he can sneak his way on her good side. This is not the doing of a fair man but I guess this will not be the first time in cdrama where the scheming SML ends up saving the day in the name of Love.
I hope not, he’s had a hard life and is surely seeking revenge, otherwise he wouldn’t be against the Chancellor.I…
For me the brother is a psycho full of hate who enjoys the achievements of his sister. He deserves to be cut into pieces. Chu Zhao is not against the chancellor, he is using him for his own purpose. He is a dishonest guy using schemes and whispering ideas to serve his goals I do not know his past story but I do not like that he uses underhanded tricks to get what or who he covets.
Uninteresting cases resolved in cheap ways. Romance of leading couple is super bland. Even fat guy and cougar woman did better. Just people eating and eating and talking their cases in public place which is professionnally wong. Huge disappointment.
Glad to watch Lee Jong Suk and Mun Ka Young again. I like these two actors. So far it's not bad. The two leads' common story is intriguing. Hope the sub stories are good.
A lot of good thing in this drama. The romance was well told. The love triangle is not too annoying. The mix between struggle for power/wealth + mystical things is a bit messy at times. Overal it's good. It would have been better if the bitch mother and the pos SML did not have such a good ending.
Why they are pushing a romance between FL and the dragon guy. He has been around her for years and they never developped anything. Why now? Just because of the face? That promises a very sad and confusing ending.
Dal Mi did not have feelings for the one who wrote the letters. She had good feelings for the boy who was represented…
I felt sorry too for Han Jipyeong because it was like fate played a trick on him. But in the end there was a light of hope for him. He was different and doing things differently. Pretty sure he will find someone for himself...
i want to watch this but i remember sungjae’s acting was really cringe the last time i tried to watch his show,…
Never seen this guy in any drama before this one but I have to say the guy is pretty good here. He can portray a quiet loving friend or a scaredy soul or a crazy spirit owning a body he is not used to... Not bad.
His words were never to obtain leniency. He talked hypocritically to have XJ punished, HY promoted and himself appointed as a director of the ministry of war. All this advanced his own agenda.