I did watch it. That's about all I have to say lol. I understand Bohn's actions may have been over the top a bit with the jealousy, but Duen acted like he didn't even want to be near Bohn 90% of the time. Why agree to date someone that you don't want to have any interaction with, except when you're with your younger sibling? That was more irritating than Bohn's jealousy. No wonder he was jealous; Duen wanted to hang out with everyone BUT him.
I enjoyed this series more than most. Although, I do wish she had talked it out with ML more and not given him unnecessary cold shoulder(s), I understand why she feels how she feels.
I usually don’t comment on other people comments specially to respect their opinion but beside XQ irritating…
I totally agree. These types of dramas drive me nuts. Watching a bunch of weak @ss females is the worst. I'm not sure what writer thought the trope of watching them forgive everyone that used them as doormats was cute. I FF'd through a lot of this. If it weren't for Timmy, I would've given this a hard 5.
This is one they should've left alone.