What about CZY.......they both contributed equally...so don't forget to mention him
I heard that chen zhe yuan can be her lead in one more drama but because the director is looking for a male lead like him for a drama with lusi.. its historical drama, I forget the name
I just can't get over this drama.. This drama made a hit in chinese industry 😭😭 I'm so produ of lusi and her team and everyone who helped her.. She's in the most popular actresses now😭❤️ I love this co soo muchh🤧🤧🫶🏻
Woww finally!!😍😍😍 So excited that our lusi finally signed for it now its confirmed😍💯 Just waiting for the whole cast to sign up So that we can have the same Level of fun like the previous season😍
Homophobes?? Like seriously dude..?? You guys don't have anything else to do just to comment in other's sections and I am not saying you are disgusting its just you are🖐🏻
This drama made a hit in chinese industry 😭😭 I'm so produ of lusi and her team and everyone who helped her.. She's in the most popular actresses now😭❤️ I love this co soo muchh🤧🤧🫶🏻