News
On Fake It Till You Make It • Jul 13, 2025
Title Fake It Till You Make It
my gawd!!! I'm so hooked with cdramas over kdramas lately. not perfect but I prefer the scenes created. from amidst a snowstorm of love, close to you, reborn, fake It Till You Make It....and more to come
4 1
On Blazing Elegance • Jul 9, 2025
Title Blazing Elegance Spoiler
I know that this is a short form drama but the last 5 minutes are just meh..the ending...like it's just that?!?!
1 0
Replying to Tian_meng • Jun 30, 2025
Title Reborn Spoiler
I want to finish the series, but her damn mother makes it like a psychological war between me and the phone. While…
IKR! good thing I endured it until Qingyu's watched the video in Beiyu's camera
0 0
On Reborn • Jun 22, 2025
Title Reborn
IDK but I hate mother that bad and Qingyu's father is passive and subservient. I hope I can finish this drama.
2 3