Editorials Replying to jpny01 • Aug 29, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
The teaser was entirely in English.
Ok I know that but not everyone is a first Lang English speaker like you as most of the audience isn’t native eng speakers so we need Eng subs if they are just going to low-key whisper speak like that
8 2
On KinnPorsche • Aug 29, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
Just watched the teaser lol no eng subs😥 it looks really good tho I was somewhat confused
3 4
Replying to RestInPeaceMoonbin • Aug 23, 2021
Title Light on Me
It's not on Dramacool? Maybe KissAsian?
I know dramacool doesn’t have the last two episodes. I finally watched it on kissasian with a lot of redirecting. It’s okay no problem.
1 0
On Light on Me • Aug 22, 2021
Title Light on Me
Namgung / Namkung was my fave. His scenes were cute af and fun. The other characters were okay. The ending was satisfying so all worth it.
1 1
Replying to Zaria • Aug 14, 2021
Title Gameboys: The Movie
https://www.pinoy5movies.com/watch-gameboys-the-movie-2021/ but you have to use Server 2.
Thank you sm I just completed watching it. So good ❤️😩❤️
2 0
On Move to Heaven • Aug 12, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
Why is everyone’s like it’s Asperger’s ? Isn’t it savant syndrome?
0 0
Replying to Meli • Aug 12, 2021
Title Someday or One Day
Wow this looks really interesting, but I've never watched a Taiwanese drama before. Would you recommend watching…
Watch we best love also. Taiwanese dramas are more subtley mature in comparison to kdrama, jdramas , Filipino dramas, Thai dramas, cdramas etc but in a good way. The Taiwanese drama ost are really hit different.
2 1
On Gameboys: The Movie • Aug 9, 2021
Title Gameboys: The Movie
Can anyone tell me where can I watch it for free with eng subs????
1 3

