Editorials
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Epilogue 😭 😭
12 0
Replying to stalker57 • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
This is why everyone is shipping them as a RL couple and taking every little instgram post or tweet or behind…
Yep 👍 i shipped them too ,the writing and the plot is not the best for me ,only just ok ,KSH and KJW deserves every award
3 0
Replying to Littlestar01 • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Agree, the writing is giving disservice to them. The leads are phenomenal! We still have 3 episodes so hopefully…
Yea the writing ,we have only 3 epi left ,I hope they make it clear and end it perfectly
0 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Accident?😭😭😭
From the preview,I mean same plot
0 3
Replying to JFiio • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I was shocked Kim Ji Won did not get a nomination for it! But hoping for the best for Kim Soo Hyun and the drama…
Yea ,I was shocked too but the Actress who all are nominated are top tier too ,KSH need to bring at least 1 at BAA for their efforts at QOT
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH and KJW carried the whole show with their Acting and Chemistry
8 2
Replying to odongyi • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I love the lead couple, they are just beautiful. The writing seems to be a little off, but I can easily look past…
KSH and KJW carried the whole show with their chemistry and Acting
4 0
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
When Kim Soohyun cries, the whole nation cry with him 💔😭
I hope he win at least one Baeksang
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH and KJW carried the whole show ,I don’t like the plot that much to be fair,we have only 3 epi left and bringing again scene car accident
6 7
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH deserve at least one Baeksang for QOT that’s it
6 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Tomorrow more than 22% I guess
So 100% it break CLOY record tomorrow epi I guess
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Epilogue 😭😭
3 0
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
ROMCOM ??? WHERE IS THE BLOODY ROMCOM WHEN I HAVE TO CRY EVERY SINGLE EPISODE ???!!!
The title literally itself is QOT ,so comedy is just side dish I guess
4 0
Replying to Alex Stefan • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
My guess is you'll get A LOT at one point. Seeing as she's gonna lose all her memories about him, at one point,…
I mean ,we still need to see those so many kids scene they showed in epi 1 right ,I hope they don’t cut it just like that
0 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Tomorrow more than 22% I guess
Sorry I mean epi 14 ,Sun epi
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
How about that last epilogue??KSH Acting just insane Acting
7 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Real time rating Queen of The Tears Episode 13.Rating at 22.10 KST: 33.88%Rating at 22.20 KST: 34.04%Rating at…
Tomorrow more than 22% I guess
3 5
Replying to RAMking • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Man someone slap Soohyun, that epilogue broke me, I'm not even a crying person 😭😭😭
If he win Baeksang ,and people complain,I’ll show that scene to hater …
1 0
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Calm before the storm
Yep you are right ,not much twist ,so I’m scared
0 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
TvN has released Ep 13 before Netflix? I have seen the spoiler about panic room already.
Yes TVN always released before it’s available in Netflix
3 0
