3000+ comments can't be wrong... I haven't read them all but I can imagine that every last one is sayinhg the same thing..... ABSOLUTELY FRICKING AMAZING!!!!!! This BL is soooooo damn GREAT! 8 Episodes was all it took !!! Talented acting, perfect storyline, great script, well defined characters,.... JUST PERFECTION!!!! I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS ONE!!! A MUST SEE! IT GAVE ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED BUT BY IT BEING SO GOOD I WANT MORE! MAYBE NOT OF THIS STORY BUT OF THIS CALIBER!!! YESSA!!!! ππππππ
OMG....These comments have me crying!!!! π ππ€£
But they are soooo true! The 1st season was sooooo good.π€ I am really disappointed in Season 2. I feel like I am watching a show happening in slow motion. The script is lacking ( horrible writer) and all the scenes are drawn out (bad director). For the most part I must say the acting is good by most of the cast in spite of what they have been given to work with. π
I am in too deep to jump ship now but I will not board the cruise for season 3.... It would take a miracle for that to happen! π
I need the next episode to fix this.... I AM SOOOO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW!!!!! ππππππFIX IT GMMTV!!!!! EPISODE 11 RELEASE RIGHT NOW!!!π‘π‘π‘π‘
Toh's creepy obsessed stalker thing is borderline psycho! He is soooooo beyond obvious and then you add Neua's low key smooth flirtatiousness and definite interest in his stalker makes it even more cringe worthy! Jao and Sky are freaking adorable with Jao's leave me alone attitude trying to avoid Sky at all cost!!!! I am seriously having a love hate relationship with this series....which means I am definitely watching every minute of it! It is funny and entertaining in all the wrong and right ways! I watch BL for the unrealistic romantic fantasy of it all. This adds absurdity, zany antics and outright craziness..... I am soooo here for it! π€£
So... I know the story is eluding to Theo and Akk being together but I would really love a twist with this BL!!! I am hoping the 2 main leads only end up just as BFFs ( of course after several almost hookups π€£). I hope to see Akk end up with Phupha and Theo's mystery man will be one of the other 3.... Of course I am already routing for Saifah ( I like Fluke )! I guess we will have to wait and see if this just follows the same old pattern or if a twist will prevail. You know I am rooting for the twist!π
I loved this show soooo much! I want more ASAP!!!! I want to see what the future holds for our 2 couples but this time focusing more on Than & Nueng with Phap and Maze being secondary!
I loved how they weaved the 4 way relationship of them all. The misunderstandings, assumptions and unwillingness to outright say what they all really felt made this BL stand out to me. It definitely was never slow or boring. It so gave me the feels...... mad, sad, joyful, hopeful, confused as well as disappointed! And I was grateful that they took me on that emotional rollercoaster ride! Please give us a season 2! I AM SOOOO HERE FOR IT!!!!!ππππ
Another Filipino BL that does not live up to the expectations that the trailer gives you. But this seems to be…
I guess I was a little late in my response! π³Thanks everyone who sent recommendations!π All those were on my list! I would also add "FOols", " Stage of Love" and the fantasy BL short "Reborn"! Enjoy!ππΎ
So I must say I always love the enemy to lover storyline ( ie... THARNTYPE) but for some reason I truly HATE Diao. His character just rubs me the wrong way! He is a fucking dick!!!! (Sorry but not sorry for the language) I don't know if it is the writing or the actor's portrayal of the character. I watch all things BL but I am finding it hard to enjoy this show. I drop bad BL shows and there are a lot out there. I was truly hoping this is not one. I will try to hang in there but I get the feeling if the dynamic doesn't change within the next couple of episodes.... I might have to put this on the dropped list. What do you think?
Another Filipino BL that does not live up to the expectations that the trailer gives you. But this seems to be the norm now from the Philippines BL industry. I find that Vietnamese BLs are way better than what we are getting from the Philippines yet MDL refused to give them credit!
But they are soooo true! The 1st season was sooooo good.π€ I am really disappointed in Season 2. I feel like I am watching a show happening in slow motion. The script is lacking ( horrible writer) and all the scenes are drawn out (bad director). For the most part I must say the acting is good by most of the cast in spite of what they have been given to work with. π
I am in too deep to jump ship now but I will not board the cruise for season 3.... It would take a miracle for that to happen! π
I guess we will have to wait and see if this just follows the same old pattern or if a twist will prevail. You know I am rooting for the twist!π
I loved how they weaved the 4 way relationship of them all. The misunderstandings, assumptions and unwillingness to outright say what they all really felt made this BL stand out to me. It definitely was never slow or boring. It so gave me the feels...... mad, sad, joyful, hopeful, confused as well as disappointed! And I was grateful that they took me on that emotional rollercoaster ride! Please give us a season 2! I AM SOOOO HERE FOR IT!!!!!ππππ