Editorials
On Doctor's Mine • Sep 9, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
I need Top and Krismon in another drama together. They are gorgeous and didn't get enough screen time because there are too many couples.
4 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Aug 19, 2025
Title A Dog and a Plane
Excited to see Mond and Ryu together in this.
2 0
On My Romance Scammer • Aug 19, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
I am not mad about Ohm & Poon. I think Poon will play a believable character who gets scammed and Fluke will be in Dare to Death.
5 0
On Wanna Be • Aug 9, 2025
Title Wanna Be
I watched this and I don't remember CC from a Revenged Love being in it, so I might have to watch again to find him!
4 0
On Liu Jun • Aug 9, 2025
Person Liu Jun
I just started Legend of a Female General and I could have sworn one of the cast was him and I was right! Small world in him having two things out at the same time.
11 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 28, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
soooooo - i thought this is going to be terrible. I NEEEED someone to tell me I'm wrong (I'm still gonna watch…
It's not too bad. I would wait until there are more episodes out because the second episode was better than the first one for the main leads at least acting wise.
7 1
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 28, 2025
Title The Sun in the Dark
"The Sun in the Dark" has passed the review and obtained a distribution license.https://weibo.com/2949989907/PC5YCigX1
Thanks for the update.
3 1
Replying to jpny01 • Jul 27, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
This series is disappointing. It has all the ingredients it needs to be good, but it's been let down by the awful…
I am really annoyed by it as well. The scene at the dock where Poom kisses Saint and then stops then the director should have had Saint aggressively kiss Poom back. The holding back is annoying and I blame the director. They seem very comfortable with each. Other in the bts and when I see videos of them, so I don't think it's that.
1 1
On My Sweetheart Jom • Jul 27, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
I wish all the drama had ended in ep. 11 because we need some romance in ep. 12. Especially because I am assuming there is going to be a time jump because of school.
5 2
Replying to mio • Jul 27, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
yo’s character development is one of the best ones ive seen i love how down bad he is and his goofy personality…
I agree. You can really see his character grow.
0 0
Replying to MosaicMinded • Jul 27, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Mek's French pronunciation is the best out of all the actors.
Interesting. How is Inn's?
0 1
On Memoir of Rati • Jul 27, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Great, Inn and Boom the visuals are insane.
6 0
Replying to TianQi • Jul 27, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Maybe I missed something, but can someone tell me how the grandma knew about Thee being gay?
I think it was in the first episode the guy that helped Thee change his clothes (seems to work for their household) saw Thee and Rati together when they first met, so I am assuming he told her.
2 0
On Chance • Jul 22, 2025
Person Chance
Really enjoying Secret Lover.
3 0
Replying to Jbuhler • Jun 18, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
It’s says eps 7 is airing next weeks IQIYI only has till eps 4 and nothing new today ??? Come on this is such…
It comes out on Thursday and IQiyi says there are 8 episodes.
1 0
On Kim Pongsaton Sittipan • Jun 11, 2025
Person Kim Pongsaton Sittipan
He's so pretty! I also didn't realize he was 28!
12 0