Really loved this drama. Very binge-worthy, just the right amount of suspense and, in my opinion at least, not predictable. Except for the way it would end obviously since they showed it right at the beginning. I hate when they do this. (Despite that, I actually hoped that it somehow wouldn't end that way, wtf ðŸ˜)
The main leads had amazing chemistry and I adored all the lovely moments they had. All actors did great and I really liked the character development of everybody and the lessons that were learnt. Lots of hilarious scenes which I really appreciated because there were also lots of extremely heartbreaking ones. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ However, there were some absurd situations and the main leads were acting pretty weird sometimes, but I guess I can just say that they were kinda crazy. At least they suited each other and tbh I kinda liked their craziness.
For example, when Jae Mi took Hae Jo out of the hospital. Like how irresponsible can you be, he was in such a bad shape. The way she transported him and she kept him outside in the cold for a while... But I really liked the tragicomedy off the situation I guess. 😆
However, something that was pretty much out of a fever dream was that scene on the island when the gangsters boss came to kill Hae Jo. How did he end up there, they didn't give us any explanation. At one point I actually thought that somebody was once again imagining the whole thing because it was just so weird.
I would have given it a 9,5 because the journey was that amazing, but the destination also matters to me and I hate the fact that Hae Jo died, so I gave it a 9.
The main leads had amazing chemistry and I adored all the lovely moments they had. All actors did great and I really liked the character development of everybody and the lessons that were learnt. Lots of hilarious scenes which I really appreciated because there were also lots of extremely heartbreaking ones. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ However, there were some absurd situations and the main leads were acting pretty weird sometimes, but I guess I can just say that they were kinda crazy. At least they suited each other and tbh I kinda liked their craziness.
For example, when Jae Mi took Hae Jo out of the hospital. Like how irresponsible can you be, he was in such a bad shape. The way she transported him and she kept him outside in the cold for a while... But I really liked the tragicomedy off the situation I guess. 😆
However, something that was pretty much out of a fever dream was that scene on the island when the gangsters boss came to kill Hae Jo. How did he end up there, they didn't give us any explanation. At one point I actually thought that somebody was once again imagining the whole thing because it was just so weird.
I would have given it a 9,5 because the journey was that amazing, but the destination also matters to me and I hate the fact that Hae Jo died, so I gave it a 9.