News
Replying to flyxx k • Dec 5, 2025
Title My Professional Boyfriend
why is this giving jack and joker vibes in some wayy
fr!!
4 0
Replying to BFabulous • Nov 30, 2025
Title Love upon a Time
I believe there’s usually 30-40…
ok thanks
0 0
On My Professional Boyfriend • Nov 28, 2025
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Sarang said they will start filming soon
5 1
Replying to Kimberly • Nov 28, 2025
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Wait i love winnie and satang but i lowkey can't watch ts because my brother's name is Henry lmaoo
hahahahhahaha
1 0
On Love upon a Time • Nov 26, 2025
Title Love upon a Time
how many Qs are there, like in total??
0 2
Replying to exobs • Jul 11, 2025
Title That Summer
Honestly it's so hard to tell with GMMTV. this series is now in early stage of filming, and there are like 5 series…
My Magic Prophecy aired last year
0 1
On That Summer • Jul 11, 2025
Title That Summer
Did you guys see the gmmtv's post on ig ? I saw a post on ig where there are the artists' schedules and on July 31st WinnySatang and MondRyu have an event and I read there 'join the release of that summer', what does it mean then??
2 2
Replying to Lifeofseries • Oct 13, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Everyone talking about the slots for this show and I'm so tensed just by thinking should I watch this when it…
Me too!!!!
3 0
Replying to Salma22010 • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I think if THK will be resaled soon it will get the wednesday slot , because it 's the only slot that is free
I mean thursday not Wednesday also if it could get the wednesday slot
0 1
On The Heart Killers • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I think if THK will be resaled soon it will get the wednesday slot , because it 's the only slot that is free
5 4
On The Heart Killers • Sep 30, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Does anyone knows wich month will gmmtv show 2025 series (part 1) ????
3 2
On The Heart Killers • Sep 28, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I have a question : how many Qs are there?
2 3
Replying to Meghla Roy • Sep 28, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Dunk didn't say THK will replace Summer Nights 😆 I dunno where is that coming from. 😅 He said THK will air…
Yes i'm agree with you ,also bacause i think high school frenemy could get the monday-thusday
2 0
On Wooju Bakery • Aug 29, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Waiting commet #532
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 22, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Friday slot could go on a break for a few weeks and then Pluto Series or Thame Po Series could take the slotjust…
Yes i think they could do something like homeschool ,so i think this series took one slot and not two
1 0
Replying to Salma22010 • Aug 20, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I think it could come after The Trainee and The eclipse, because they finished filming , but i don't know😅
I don't know , but i think they can change it
1 0
On Kidnap • Aug 20, 2024
Title Kidnap
MAYBE kidnap came after The trainee and High school frenemy after The eclipse and MLMU
2 1
Replying to Salma22010 • Aug 20, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I think it could come after The Trainee and The eclipse, because they finished filming , but i don't know😅
Maybe kidnap came after The trainee and High school frenemy after The eclipse and MLMU
1 2
Replying to Salma22010 • Aug 20, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
I think it could come after The Trainee and The eclipse, because they finished filming , but i don't know😅
Right
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 20, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
Could it come after Summer Night and Enchanté
I think it could come after The Trainee and The eclipse, because they finished filming , but i don't know😅
1 5