Editorials
On Dangerous Romance • Nov 23, 2022
Title Dangerous Romance
I loved the trailer of this one. Might be BL I‘m looking forward the most! Also MarkPawin. 💖
5 0
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Nov 22, 2022
List GMMTV 2023 Shows
You're very welcome, Sarah. I'm glad it's helpful. :) I'm sure you've time to play catch up since I just checked…
true 🤣😂
1 0
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Nov 22, 2022
List GMMTV 2023 Shows
You're very welcome, Sarah. I'm glad it's helpful. :) I'm sure you've time to play catch up since I just checked…
Okay, then that might be the reason why I haven't watch many of there dramas this year, the ones I tried were rather mediocre and I dropped thm, only The Eclipse and Mama Gogo were good but yeah if still many dramas are missing from the 2022 line-up those new dramas will only air 2024.. xD Yes, I really hope so too, it was fun discussing shows with you :D
1 2
On Cherry Magic • Nov 22, 2022
Title Cherry Magic
I loved Cherry Magic and well I‘m not sure if I‘m excited for this one ore scared 😅
4 0
JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Nov 22, 2022
List GMMTV 2023 Shows
thank you for making a list again. I‘m so behind with GMMTV 2022 releases 😅 but your lists makes it easier to find the ones I might like!
2 4
On Song Hye Kyo • Nov 22, 2022
Person Song Hye Kyo
Happy Birthday💖
0 0
On Han So Hee • Nov 18, 2022
Person Han So Hee
Happy Birthday 💖🥳
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Nov 9, 2022
Person Zhao Lu Si
Happy Birthday 💖🥳
12 0
On Yang Zi • Nov 6, 2022
Person Yang Zi
Happy Birthday 🥳💕
1 0
On Piploy Kanyarat Ruangrung • Nov 5, 2022
Person Piploy Kanyarat Ruangrung
Happy Birthday 💖🥳
0 0
On Shin Do Hyun • Nov 5, 2022
Person Shin Do Hyun
Happy Birthday 🥳
0 0
On Han Ji Min • Nov 5, 2022
Person Han Ji Min
Happy Birthday 💖🥳
0 0
On Ni Ke Xin • Nov 4, 2022
Person Ni Ke Xin
Happy Birthday 💖🥳
0 0
On Fandy Fan • Nov 4, 2022
Person Fandy Fan
Happy Birthday :)
1 0
On Kim Min Jae • Nov 1, 2022
Person Kim Min Jae
Happy Birthday 🥳
0 0
Replying to MijuNana • Oct 31, 2022
Title Winter Night
It's not time travel, it's parallel world
okay sorry but both are under censorship.
2 0
On Winter Night • Oct 31, 2022
Title Winter Night
No I was so excited for this drama because of Qiao Xin but now I‘m learning it‘s a time travel drama I think I‘ll wait until it‘s fully released because I don‘t want another drama be ruined with the ending as it just happened to me with My Deepest Dream 🥲
3 2
On Minnie Nicha Yontararak • Oct 23, 2022
Person Minnie Nicha Yontararak
Happy Birthday 🥳💖
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2022
Person Seo In Guk
Happy Birthday ❤️
0 0
On B.I • Oct 22, 2022
Person B.I
Happy Birthday 🥳
0 0

2
3
1
