Editorials
On Destined with You • Sep 13, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
If the spells doesn't work does it mean shin yu is still sick ?
1 0
Replying to My Lovely Liar • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Replying to deleted comment
Eww
4 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Aug 31, 2023
Title Destined with You
So probably the way this will work out is that he'll fall in love with her, and then she'll fall in love with…
the drama just started . It has only 4ep now obviously we will get more explanation as the story progress
1 0
On Destined with You • Aug 31, 2023
Title Destined with You
Bro how can you say this spell love is boring , it's so funny lol ep 4 was so funny and unique. I'm so in love with this drama , I don't think I've seen same trope like this one in any other kdrama
22 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 30, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
The ceo doesn't seem to have any motive to kill the gf
2 1
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 30, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Can someone please tell me what songs did sayon sing in ep 9 at the night club/ bar ?
1 0
Replying to IN_surrection • Jul 29, 2023
Title Revenant Spoiler
Regular person : Oh, my child has taken out an insurance policy, so if I die, they get money. Cool.The mother…
That's called having an attack, it's so normal given that she already suffers from some kind of illness and a shock like that probably triggered it.
0 0
Replying to IN_surrection • Jul 29, 2023
Title Revenant
Regular person : Oh, my child has taken out an insurance policy, so if I die, they get money. Cool.The mother…
That's called having an attack, it's so normal given that she already suffers from some kind of illness and a shock like that probably triggered it.
3 0
On Revenant • Jul 22, 2023
Title Revenant
Kim taeri performance in ep 10 so good man I just love this series
3 0
On Revenant • Jul 21, 2023
Title Revenant
Wow can't wait for the next episode
0 0