News
On King Maker: The Change of Destiny • May 31, 2020
Title King Maker: The Change of Destiny
I thought ep 4 was superb!
2 0
On Mom Has an Affair • May 30, 2020
Title Mom Has an Affair
End of Week 4. I like that, in some ways, it is more of an old fashioned drama. There are some funny moments, some comments re inappropriate biases and sparky relationships. I would like to see some more positives around LEJ as a character because she is quite clever and talented - it’s a shame she is at odds with OPJ.
0 0
Replying to Harshita • May 28, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
I started watching this for the plot but I fell in love with the female lead. I'm loving her so much ♡
I thought she was fabulous in Crash Landing on You (CLOY) - and her “trash” boyfriend in Dinner Mate also played her eventual love interest in CLOY.
3 2
On Fix You • May 27, 2020
Title Fix You
This show is important because it can help many of us help others find their way through understanding what has happened to them in the past. People are like an elastic band - you will always get pulled back to the source of your trauma - we see Woo Joo in ep 7 (13/14) portray this extremely well re her adoptive mother :)
5 0
On Good Casting • May 27, 2020
Title Good Casting
Ep 10 - Epilogue is lol. The whole episode was really good entertainment with smatterings of misdirection once more :)
1 0
On King Maker: The Change of Destiny • May 25, 2020
Title King Maker: The Change of Destiny
I found the first 30 mins of this drama so so and then after that it has become a very enjoyable tale.
3 0
On The Wonder Woman • May 24, 2020
Title The Wonder Woman
I really enjoyed eps 9 & 10. I know YF still has a lot more growing up to do, but we did get to see Ai Sha start to let go a bit and YF’s older brother come out of his lair :)
3 0
On Mom Has an Affair • May 23, 2020
Title Mom Has an Affair
End of Week Three - Overall, steady as she goes. I would like to see Suk Jim’s issues have a bit more depth to them.
0 0
On Good Casting • May 21, 2020
Title Good Casting
At the halfway mark and enjoying the misdirections very much. My only criticism, and it’s a little one, is the length of time it takes to get back to some storylines :)
4 0
On The Wonder Woman • May 17, 2020
Title The Wonder Woman
Fabulous show. Aviis Zhong never fails to disappoint!
4 2
On Mom Has an Affair • May 17, 2020
Title Mom Has an Affair
End of Week 2 - a timely move into current day and good set up for what is to come!
0 0
On Fix You • May 13, 2020
Title Fix You
At the end of ep 6, tears actually welled up in my eyes...
3 0
On Find Me in Your Memory • May 13, 2020
Title Find Me in Your Memory
I’m smiling - you should too :)
9 0
On Mom Has an Affair • May 12, 2020
Title Mom Has an Affair
End of the first week. It’s quite okay. The melo is fairly even handed at this point. Some of the usual dynamics and you can probably work out who fits in where.
1 0
On Good Casting • May 12, 2020
Title Good Casting
Those sewing skills - lol :) Ep 5 was another blast!
4 0
Replying to KMH • May 12, 2020
Title Good Casting
is there romance ???
Yes, at least two out of the three ladies is developing relationships slowly so far.
2 0
On Summer of Changsha • May 11, 2020
Title Summer of Changsha
One of those movies that should have been better than what it was. It’s not bad, it just had some scenes that needed shortening and others that required more of an emotional impact
1 0
On Miss Truth • May 10, 2020
Title Miss Truth
Thoroughly enjoyed Miss Truth. Interesting stories, fabulous interaction between the lead pair and a nice ending with a promise of something more. Great opening and closing titles as well!
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • May 10, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Can we have a spinoff or a repeat this without the cringy romance.....ugh the writers did a horrible horrible…
Ranting accepted :) A reset sounds the way to go!
3 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 10, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Sadly, at the halfway mark I have decided to drop Eternal Monarch. For me, I have found the story to be so so. It’s the type of concept I really enjoy, but something is missing with this show. There’s good acting, nice filming and some of the characters and their interactions are real gems.
12 2

2
5
