Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 28 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 9, 2020
Replying to panikorea • Aug 23, 2021
Title Immortality
Are you guys all from english speaking countries?
I'm from Canada, so half English half French I guess? πŸ˜…
1 0
Replying to CuteWillowVine • Aug 21, 2021
Title Immortality
Hello guys, it’s really a pleasure to join the circus. Hopefully, this experience will teach me patience πŸ˜……
Lol I'm Chinese so the majority of the time I don't need subtitles, but if they are available, I'll put them just to compare the translation haha. If I didn't know Chinese, I think I would like to learn some, because I would like to understand what the characters are saying without looking at the subtitles. I am currently trying to learn Japanese because I watch some anime and it'd be cool if I understand some things they are saying hehe
1 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 21, 2021
Title Immortality
I have read a lot of comments from viewers who said it was their birthdays and wished hyx came as the birthday…
Yeah I have read those me too πŸ˜… At this point, I just wish it could air at least this year, or the beginning of next year or just in my lifetimeπŸ˜‚
0 1
On Immortality • Aug 20, 2021
Title Immortality
Okay, okay, next hope is September. I really wish it could air in September because it is when my birthday is and it would be the best birthday present ever
0 3
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 19, 2021
Author’s page shows that Sha Po Lang is getting a donghua adaptation. So excited πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† !!!
Donghua adaptation?? YEAAAAAHH I'm also very excited!
0 4
On Immortality • Aug 19, 2021
Title Immortality
August 20, 7 am now in China 🀑 Clown costumes, here I am
0 15
Replying to guyun • Aug 18, 2021
guys, guys, guys "panic mode" did you know that Tan Jianci lived in Japan for a year? since he was 6 till 7? do…
Bruhh he was just a kid?? IF people use this against him, I swear I'll kill them (okay maybe not kill them but I will be VERY angry)
6 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 16, 2021
Title Immortality
Oh he is in almost every c drama I watched πŸ˜‚
Yeah, he is literally everywhere πŸ˜‚
0 1
On Immortality • Aug 16, 2021
Title Immortality
I think we will have 10 000 comments in less than a week if it continues like this haha
7 2
Replying to Aaazell • Aug 16, 2021
They are making a live action for this ??? Why didntknow this before?
Lol they announced it like in December and they started filming at the end of July
2 0
On Immortality • Aug 14, 2021
Title Immortality
I really wish they could air this drama like today, but I really doubt it, I think the earliest date is the 20, but at this point, I don't even know what to believe anymore..
0 0
Replying to AntonioSailis • Aug 13, 2021
Title Stand by Me
Why suddenly only 1 EP/day?
If you saw the airing calendar, they will only air one episode on each Friday and Saturday, but the rest is still 2 ep per day.
0 1
Replying to Skipamy • Aug 12, 2021
Title Qing Luo Spoiler
Yes
We know that Ye Xiu Du is NanNan's biological father at episode 15, due to the fact that Qing Luo has a flashback about him. Ye Xiu Du himself knows about it at episode 23, because an enemy (Shangguan Jin) told him.
0 4
Replying to chase_potato • Aug 10, 2021
Title Stand by Me
At least he's not coughing up blood.... yet..
Yet.. πŸ˜…
2 0
Replying to WandereR • Aug 9, 2021
Title Stand by Me
Li Yan is the courtesy name of actual Tang emperor Wuzong, but I believe this drama is a "fusion" of fiction with…
Ooh I see, thank you for responding :)
1 1
On Stand by Me • Aug 9, 2021
Title Stand by Me
Isn't Cheng Yi's character's name Qi Yan? Why is it Li Yan on every site I go?
1 3
Replying to Skipamy • Aug 8, 2021
Wait, they contacted each other publicly?? WHHHHooaatt
May I know which post please? πŸ˜… I'm just so excited about this drama and its actors and their interactions with each other
1 1