News
On 50 First Kisses • Nov 14, 2018
Title 50 First Kisses
Don't waste your time, it's subpar compared to 50 First Dates.
0 0
Replying to Theresa Klein • Nov 13, 2018
Title Anguished Love
could you maybe post link :) I have been searching for like 2 hours and i can't seem to find it on muses Facebook.…
The first four episodes have been uploaded to the muse fan sub page. Muse fan sub decided to drop the drama after four episodes because someone on dailymotion is subbing it. The dailymotion user is called lakorn engsub and they have one episode uploaded already.
1 0
Replying to Noy • Nov 7, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2 Spoiler
It won't. It is a satisfying ending. My sister felt the same way and found the spoiler and it's satisfying to…
Oh my god that's exactly what I've been thinking this whole time. I was confused because at one point the future prince said that they were in his own past, and then he said they were in parallel universes. My thought about them being in his own past was that either one had to die/disappear or they had to merge together into one person. I'm happy with that kind of ending personally, then you get the best of both worlds literally haha.
0 0
On TV Novel: A Sea of Her Own • Nov 6, 2018
Title TV Novel: A Sea of Her Own
This was the worst long drama I have ever watched and I've seen several. Don't waste your time.
2 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Nov 1, 2018
Title Over Your Dead Body
where can I watch this with eng subs?
The website shoutfactorytv has it.
1 7

