News
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 6, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I'm on episode 14 now,one episode behind,but no episodes next week ๐
0 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 6, 2022
Person Lee Jae Wook
A simple and fun game ๐ค๐What was your first drama of Lee Jae Wook? Me > Search: WWW
Alchemy of souls
12 0
Replying to 9993633 • Aug 2, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
He can continue streak of success even after military service completion if he get best script. Before or after…
What are good kang tae oh drama to watch? Now I am planning to watch king's affection.
0 2
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Aug 1, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I knew from the start. But I was surprised that he can be so cute and adorable. What a versatile actor, Iโll…
I realized after checking his profile. I thought they were two different persons first. I hope he will get to play ML soon.
1 0
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Aug 1, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
lol nope I knew it since he was cast, only thing i was expecting to be a villain character because Koreans kind…
His hairstyle and personality is different. Glad he avoid being typecasted.
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 1, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Am I the only one who was surprised to find Danggu is gwinam from all of us are dead?
4 7
Replying to nosnoop • Aug 1, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I still don't understand how "Running Man" is ranked #1. I mean it's good and fun, but not "all-time-best-ever"…
Running a successful variety show is difficult too. I'm happy for EAW.
0 0
Replying to nosnoop • Aug 1, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I still don't understand how "Running Man" is ranked #1. I mean it's good and fun, but not "all-time-best-ever"…
Running a successful variety show is difficult too. I'm happy for EAW.
0 0
On Park Eun Bin • Aug 1, 2022
Person Park Eun Bin
She is a phenomenal actress. ๐
13 0
Replying to GOLDEN Fish • Aug 1, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
junnnn so proud of you!
His acting is so goood
5 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
๐๐๐๐๐
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Happy for jaewook and jungsomin
5 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Now it's going to be 25k
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Last time it was 20k comments
2 5
lo_ve • Jul 27, 2022
Article Netflix's "Daily Dose of Sunshine" confirms its main cast!
Excited
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
She would have turned to stone long ago if it werenโt for special Mu-Deok/Bu-Yeonโs body. She doesnโt need…
Naksu doesn't know mudeok or jinbuyeon has power
1 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
How long one can live normally without feeding energy ? Mudeok has lasted a long time.
0 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
I'm just happy that I'm getting crown prince and Jang uk bromance
4 1
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He was willing to commit sorcery (a forbidden art) to keep her alive - that's why her feelings count to him. The…
It reminds me of another Jung so min drama playful kiss. The plot was basically Jung so min character became a nurse or sth because she was chasing after a boy.
0 0
Replying to Star • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
He already achieved his personal agenda - enter Songrim to be a mage and proven he is Jang Kang's worthy son.…
Now he told maidservant Kim,if he doesn't care if people acknowledge he is Jang gang's son or not, depending on his achievements. So now it feels like becoming a mage in songrim is wasted.
0 1