Editorials
On Sold Out on You • May 13, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
finally Wednesday is here!!!
4 2
On My Royal Nemesis • May 13, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
i literally can’t wait for NEXT EPISODES
7 0
Replying to cukapoo • May 11, 2026
Title Study Group
Study Group’s spin-off movie “Jeon Yeong Ha” is scheduled to be producedhttps://mydramalist.com/809122-jeon-yeong-ha
OMGGGG
2 0
Replying to Hana • May 10, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I laughed for 1 min straight for this !
literally
1 0
Replying to kiwiwi • May 7, 2026
Title Sold Out on You Spoiler
The ending of the episode 6 with 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄 and 𝗬𝗲𝗷𝗶𝗻 kiss was crazy. I don't…
I’m pretty sure she was sleepwalking during the kiss scene . but the way he cares about her literally made me in tears . he’s the STANDARD 😭😭😭😭😭
2 1
On Sold Out on You • May 7, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
he’s such a green flag. I’m gonna cry 😭
2 0
On Gold Land • May 1, 2026
Title Gold Land
well first two episodes were kinda interesting, I didn’t get already attached by this but let’s see how it goes
2 0
Replying to PriyankaMishra • Apr 30, 2026
Title Study Group Season 2
Guys any idea by when this drama will be aired ?? I can't wait.
probably 2027, but we still don’t know
2 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 30, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
this drama is literally wonderful. just wowwww
6 0
On The Miracles of the Namiya General Store • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Miracles of the Namiya General Store
what a cast omg 😭
6 0
Replying to WilaFox • Apr 29, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
On a scale 1-10... how much scary it is?
3/10 actually. there’s a lot of blood , but in my opinion it’s not very very scary
4 0
On Hyun Woo Seok • Apr 29, 2026
Person Hyun Woo Seok
he needs more recognition and more roles. he’s so talented
4 0
On Gold Land • Apr 29, 2026
Title Gold Land
I’m going to watch this for sure . can’t wait
4 0
Replying to jessalacosta • Apr 28, 2026
Title Filing for Love
ML is definitely a zerobaseone fan
definitely ahaha
2 0
Replying to bidulgi • Apr 28, 2026
Title Filing for Love
absolutely love them picking kpop songs as the episode titles lol
the 2ne1 scene literally made me laugh ahahah
5 0
Replying to Rosejass • Apr 28, 2026
Title Filing for Love
i think that secretary and the boss has an affair 🧐🧐
I thought about it too
3 0
Replying to Random person • Apr 28, 2026
Title Filing for Love
for people saying that kim jae uck would be a more suitable ML than gong myung i personally think that he wouldnt…
totally agree
1 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 28, 2026
Title Filing for Love
first two episodes were amazing. can’t wait for more
7 0
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
Do Hye Rung - that poor sweet girl. Even when her secret was revealed, she never revealed Kwon Si Won's secret.
exactly 😭😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to im working for the knife • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
I don’t like horror at all but this show does it well I wasn’t scared like that. but overall the show was…
real
2 0
2
13
1
2
3
