K-Drama
Replying to vivalf • Feb 26, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
could end up be on the best 2026 list for me
real
1 0
Replying to Rhapsody • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
I don't think the father came here out of fatherly love and an attempt to get closer to his son. His behavior…
the fact that is father is good is actually good but at the same time it’s really suspicious. I’m pretty sure there’s more behind it or it wouldn’t make sense why ML’s brother was sus when he received that message about his father
1 4
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
What is dad's storyI thought big bro abandoned ML to keep him away from being traced/tracked by dad. And he was…
I actually thought his dad was a horrible person who was in prison, I mean, I had this kind of thought of the beginning but after his first appearance in 7 episode, I kinda changed my mind. yeah he abandoned his sons but it doesn’t seem to be really bad . I also thought he could be thief of the neighborhood🫠.. anyway I want to know more about his dad
0 0
On Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
i rarely get tired of love triangle but here I can’t tolerate 2nd lead .. it actually gets on my nerves lmao.. his presence is literally unnecessary and it ruins the development of the story between the FL and ML. but despite this I’m loving so much this drama . the story is very good
6 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Feb 25, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
This is the first time I’ve seen a character with the same condition as me, and I actually teared up. I could…
🫂🫂🥺
4 1
Replying to Chocolate Chips • Feb 25, 2026
Title Our Universe
Even knowing now she got a baby at home.... he still got her working late instead of letting her work less hours.Find…
exactly
4 0
Replying to deerlu • Feb 24, 2026
Title Our Universe
i know right he’s just there to annoy us all 💀
exactly ☠️☠️
5 0
Replying to bhday • Feb 24, 2026
Title Our Universe
lol
😅😅😅
3 0
On Our Universe • Feb 24, 2026
Title Our Universe
2nd lead presence is literally unnecessary
26 10
Replying to Halima • Feb 24, 2026
Title Our Universe
Get over it, guys.
real
1 0
Replying to maplesugai • Feb 24, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
wow the rating went up so quickly, and well-deserved <3
right. + I’m pretty sure it will be more higher when the drama will be available also on Disney +
4 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Feb 24, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
I agree!!👍
😌
2 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 23, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
I’m loving this so much. the plot is so beautiful. wow
4 2
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Feb 22, 2026
Title Study Group Season 2
the actor who plays Lee jun recently posted some selfies on his Instagram account with him having red hair and…
yeah I know but sometimes they release the rest of the cast lately
0 0
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Feb 21, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season Spoiler
just read someone saying that the real boyfriend never showed his face and it could be the one who really died…
yeah. because the real boyfriend was another one
0 0
Replying to takiyah • Feb 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
is the blonde lady there like mom or something?!?
grandmother
6 0
Replying to umi • Feb 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Is this worth a watch?
yessssss
3 0
Replying to Douglas1963 • Feb 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
It seems like everyone is engaging in the story, trying to figure out the mystery and trying to put the pieces…
louder
2 0
Replying to Xinxin • Feb 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Girl I'm SO confused what is going on??!!? I had to stop and reread the synopsis which confused me even more.…
just read someone saying that the real boyfriend never showed his face and it could be the one who really died during the accident. so they kinda switched up for some reason . so that’s why she doesn’t remember him, not even the name or his face . I just read someone saying it and I think this theory might be valid
1 3
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
hyukchan might be the real one who died in the past during the accident but I’m literally so curious to know more about how sunwoo Chan ended up writing with her . it seems like they kinda switched up… can’t wait for more
3 0
2
13
1
2
3