Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2021

Friends

On Boys in Love • May 5, 2025
Title Boys in Love
ok I need to get this off my chest, one of the many things I love about this series is the clothes!!
I really want to take inspiration from them and dress with so many colors and fun oversized clothes and so much style. In my area people dress so freaking BORING, stupid conformity!!
7 0
Replying to Gian • Apr 27, 2025
The way some ppl defending this show prefer very waterdowned version of gay romances with straightness front and…
omg you're right, it IS waterdowned, that's actually an accurate way to describe this, in my opinion
4 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
While this show was cute and charming to watch, I have to admit I'm not fully satisfied with the progress. A lot of time was consumed with misunderstandings and confusion, not to mention the second couple got to show their relationship so naturally, which is cool, but this story is about Heesu. This poor guy struggled and struggled and when he finally gets to have his romantic relationship, the show only gives us a few minutes towards the end to rejoice. It's a pity.
But again, it was cute to watch.
15 0
Replying to Top Form • Apr 3, 2025
Title Top Form
Replying to deleted comment
omg the electro song of pit babe, I LOVE IT
3 1
On My Golden Blood • Mar 19, 2025
Gawin is such a cutie!! Although I'm not really sure if this role fits him exactly, he's so good looking and cute! I'm actually looking forward to see him in Only Friends Dream On, I think he will be even better at that role.
This show is fun, btw
6 1
On Our Youth • Jan 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
perfect vibes, good quality angst, wonderful experience. I love this drama
14 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 22, 2024
I liked this version, it was cute overall and dark where it needed to be dark. Yes, it had its cringe moments, but they didn't ruin the experience for me. Arashi and Rei were SO GREAT, they were the best in the show and their portrayal seemed very true to their characters. One complaint of mine is that Fuma needed more confidence and a more realistic approach in order to be faithful to the original character. But again I tried not to let details ruin the experience for me, because I have fond memories from the thai version and I didn't want to feel bitter about the changes.
Overall, I had fun watching this series!
5 0
Replying to zamperx • Dec 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
To me this story has nothing in common with our real life and that's great. It's pure fantasy and a good way to…
I agree with you, this show (and many others) is presenting a story in a dreamy and cheesy world, and most of the things happening aren't at all realistic. Of course Johan's behaviour is problematic, but in this show it's presented with a dreamy filter, so let's just enjoy the show, while keeping in mind that in real life things would turn out very different.
4 0
Replying to Gina50 • Dec 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
Only 4 more episodes to go and we have seen very little of the other 2 couples. So it’ll be a rush ending for…
I think it will be a second season with the other two couples. I predict they will give us something like a teaser in the last episode of this season, so we anticipate the second season. I can't wait!
4 0
On Fourever You • Dec 19, 2024
Title Fourever You
North was such a cutie in this episode! Hair, cute! Face, cute! Him with Johan, CUTE!
11 1
On See Your Love • Dec 18, 2024
This episode was perfect, so cute! Just what I needed! I love how smitten Shao Peng looks, I couldn't stop smiling!
10 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 15, 2024
So far I'm really enjoying this series. I must admit that some parts of the story were presented better in the thai version, however that doesn't mean that this version is lacking. In fact I'm pleasantly surprised by the different approach to the story.
Also, what's funny is that personally in the thai version my favorite couple was prapai and sky but in this version it's arashi and rei. Everyone is cute, though :)
16 0
On Your Sky • Dec 13, 2024
Title Your Sky
This series is so cute, I love it! I was smiling throughout the whole episode!
12 0
On Fourever You • Nov 24, 2024
Title Fourever You
I actually enjoyed episode 8, after so many episodes where I had to skip some scenes I disliked. I think it's because this episode was entirely about Johan and North, but... I'm afraid the next episode will include several scenes with Hill and Ter. You know what, I think I like watching Hill and Ter separately, for example Hill with his friend group and Ter with North. But together as a couple? Unfortunately no...
Of course, this is just my opinion, not a fact.
10 0
On Fourever You • Oct 11, 2024
Title Fourever You
Great casting on Pond, the greatest! What a dreamy guy, but I'm kinda disappointed that he's paired with such a childish character. Ter's behavior and appearance is so childish, that it prevents me from getting emotionally invested in the first ship, which is a shame, because Hill is the most charming guy ever.
Can't wait for the next ships.
6 1
On Kidnap • Sep 9, 2024
Title Kidnap
I liked the first episode, it was very interesting and it describes the main characters' personalities very nicely. Also both ohm and leng are sooo good-looking, I'm sure it will be fun to watch this series. Ignore this weird rating, it has nothing to do with the quality of this series.
11 0