News
Replying to przypadkiem • Mar 26, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
new teasers, hinting at BL? https://youtu.be/PZDueWgX8KIhttps://youtu.be/Y2Mw3EWAUHQ
Oh no, that's disappointing. I think there must have been some confusion from this promo interview & photos that were all over twitter - https://youtu.be/v391i-x3oa0
1 0
Replying to przypadkiem • Mar 24, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
new teasers, hinting at BL? https://youtu.be/PZDueWgX8KIhttps://youtu.be/Y2Mw3EWAUHQ
And a secondary GL couple too!
1 2
Replying to Michael Kun • Feb 7, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars: Counting 1 to 1000 Stars
There's no spoilers. Just some BTS stories and like one or two bloopers.
Thanks so much!
1 1
On A Tale of Thousand Stars: Counting 1 to 1000 Stars • Feb 6, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars: Counting 1 to 1000 Stars
Is this bts okay to watch right away or will there be spoilers?
2 3
Replying to times_new_roman • Dec 3, 2020
Title SaifahZon Story
The first part is after episode 13, then the rest of episode is a flashback (the angsty part is events between…
Thanks! I was totally lost and getting annoyed.
3 0
Replying to TiaSaavy • Nov 29, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I was legit clutching at my heart with all the cuteness!
Yes! This show really touches the emotions. EP 8 specifically brought all the feels, laughing, so much smiling & talking to my screen. I was enraptured!
0 0
Replying to Foreigner • Nov 28, 2020
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
My heart can't take this. I never knew that a human being could experience so much happiness. Adachi and Kurosawa…
I was legit clutching at my heart with all the cuteness!
1 2
Replying to Xiaole • Oct 7, 2020
Title KinnPorsche
GIVE THIS TO JEFF AND GAMEPLAY ALREADY!!! everyone pray for number 44 and 50!omg if they don't make it to the…
This is my choice too!
5 0
Replying to diwa • Jun 20, 2020
Person Perth Nakhun Screaigh
Really? Skam from what country? Coz there are many adaptations of Skam, right
Hi, did you find the links to watch Skam Norway? You can find them on dailymotion
0 1
