News
On The Gifted • Apr 18, 2025
Title The Gifted
it's too good
1 0
On Break Up Service • Apr 10, 2025
Title Break Up Service
this is too good, Off's acting is superb 👏
6 0
On Leap Day • Apr 10, 2025
Title Leap Day
I'm booked because of night and dream's relationship, they're so adorable
5 0
On The Last Time • Apr 10, 2025
Title The Last Time
still worried about watching the last episode, any spoilers? is it a good ending
0 3
On MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck? • Apr 3, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck?
Dr. leng oops Dr. Nine, excited for you
3 0
On MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck? • Apr 3, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck?
let's do this
1 0
On MuTeLuv • Apr 3, 2025
Title MuTeLuv
feels good to know Leng is back in the project 🙌💙
8 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 16, 2025
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Goodbye RomeRaffy | Goodbye OFDO 💔🧑🦯
3 0
On MuTeLuv • Mar 16, 2025
Title MuTeLuv
how heartbreaking to see everything break 💔 OHMLENG 💔😥
6 1
On MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear • Mar 16, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
Goodbye 9 temples?, TumOh😭✋ I swear I'm not okay
3 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Mar 15, 2025
Title Kidnap
Yes and it's so unfair.
they're literally celebrating all over ohmleng divorce announcement but Allah knows best, I hope Ohm and Leng's as a beginner continues to win and shame all those toxic creatures
8 2
On Kidnap • Mar 15, 2025
Title Kidnap
Toxicity won
22 8
Replying to LueurArcane • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Gifted
i do hope you give this show a chance, im someone who is mostly neutral i watch O , L and N and focus on the content…
actually, sorry for the late reply but I finally watched the show since I thought it'd be unfair to the energy the whole cast inserted just to leave it because of some saga from faceless fans, thank you for the humble words though,
0 1
Replying to girlidk • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Gifted
Go hype your fave and stop focusing on Nanon. Lord knows he desperately needs it
thanks for your advice, well appreciated
0 1
On Flirt Milk • Mar 8, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
crazy for Phra Aek, darn handsome
4 0
On Last Meal Universe • Mar 8, 2025
Title Last Meal Universe
anything that has one31 poster,, I can give it a try and trust me, I enjoyed, all the perfect imperfections are bearable
5 0
On Sashes and Hearts • Feb 27, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
kinda loved it, so I'll definitely keep watching
0 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 4, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
honestly, after kidnap ending, I thought my Fridays were gonna be bitter and unpleasant,, but damn GMMTV knew better, thamepo is a masterpiece, perfectly fitting for a Friday, a day to the weekend
9 0
On The Boy Next World • Feb 4, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
when phu was asked how much money he needed to break up with p'cir, I think 2.5 billion is a great deal 🤣🤣🤣 but generally, I love the lead couple and everyone involved in here, it's a beautiful storyline
4 0
On Flirt Milk • Feb 4, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
ep2 is a great improvement, and I think by ep4 everyone that had a critical review will be eating their words
0 0

