News
Replying to xoxo • Feb 19, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
My question exactly. Ugh I caved and watched the trailer. I didn't really wanna spoil myself too much, but couldn't…
No legit ive been doing the same even watching edits atp
2 5
Replying to xoxo • Feb 19, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
My question exactly. Ugh I caved and watched the trailer. I didn't really wanna spoil myself too much, but couldn't…
After THK im starved for JoongDunk content
2 7
Replying to rosehipxx • Feb 16, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
i think its so funny how we all wanted ohmfluke back just for us to get a different fluke ðŸ˜
yea anyone know why they seperated?
2 0
On Interminable • Feb 14, 2025
Title Interminable
SO when is this coming out??????????????
4 1
On Dare You to Death • Feb 12, 2025
Title Dare You to Death
must we wait????
6 9
On The Heart Killers • Feb 12, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I'm gonna miss them so muchhhhh can't wait for new Joong/Dunk seriess
21 1
