K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Jun 25, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ehm, it's uh, well, umm, goodbye ~
- Contribution Points: 318 LV3
- Birthday: November 13
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 25, 2021
- Awards Received:
1
4
2
K-Drama
News
Editorials
1
4
2
So, let me speak from your perspective, you're saying "I like this series, so the people who don't like it suck!" . Um, I guess I'm being rude so forgive me. But reviews are actually biased, and that's how it is. A review is to mention what you felt about it, we have a right to speech so it's totally alright for the reviewers to criticize the drama. Hope I wasn't rude but you yourself added "personally", um sorry but you should not give your personal reviews, according to YOU...
I'm sure you didn't like my English, I don't like it too so it really sucks!
Peace out~