News
On A League of Nobleman • Mar 5, 2021
Title A League of Nobleman
The production looks beautiful! Can’t wait for this
4 0
Replying to Lady K • Mar 5, 2021
Title A League of Nobleman
Song Wei Long is definitely not "unremarkable" in looks and nobody can deny it... his beauty is definitely remarkable!…
They might just cave! I hope so. Studios acquired rights to 60 BL novels last year. While I’d rather for them to be open, I do enjoy the creative and touching ways some of them have been using to leave you with no doubt as to the nature of the affection between two men.
4 2
On Word of Honor • Feb 28, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Apart from storyline, can I just say how beautifully this is shot. The direction and camera work are a feast and just make this show that much more a pleasurable watch.
16 1
