Editorials Replying to Maadyology • Jul 7, 2023
Title Meow Ears Up
Please can you recommend hard bl
You are so welcome! I will let you know if I find any others.
1 0
Replying to Maadyology • Jul 7, 2023
Title Meow Ears Up
Please can you recommend hard bl
Check into The Highlights on GagaOOlala, there are a number of 18+. A few good ones: Love in the Air has several scenes, and Playboy and the gang of Cherry will blow your mind. The Japanese Dangerous Drugs of Sex, Shortest Distance is Round, 1, 2, and 3, and The End of the World are pretty good. Check Out but only the Special Episode, the series was good, but not HOT. KinnPorsche Le Forte is great. You can also check in to Crunchyroll for BL anima. So very many to name. Hope this gets you started.
6 4
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Jul 5, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
I think MDL has the incorrect info. Just watched on GagaOOLala, season 2 episode 1. I'm in the USA EST zone.
3 0
On Meow Ears Up • May 17, 2023
Title Meow Ears Up
ADORABLE!!! Totally G rated and just too cute. A feel good from start to finish. I really like my BL hardcore, but I would recommend this one to anyone who just wants a sweet story and the acting was great.
6 6
On The Next Prince • Dec 13, 2022
Title The Next Prince
Beyond excited!
0 0

