News
On Ji Ho Sung • Apr 6, 2024
Person Ji Ho Sung
Happy birthday!
1 0
On Wu Jun Ting • Apr 6, 2024
Person Wu Jun Ting
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Min Gyu • Apr 6, 2024
Person Min Gyu
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 6, 2024
Person Seo Yea Ji
Happy birthday!!
3 0
Replying to Memoona • Apr 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
real bf? whooo???
yess their relationship is so cute and shes so open with it too! her bf's ig is private but i checked her ig and she has couple of cute pics with her bf posted
1 0
On Moon Seung You • Apr 4, 2024
Person Moon Seung You
happy birthday!!
0 0
On Kong Hyo Jin • Apr 4, 2024
Person Kong Hyo Jin
happy birthday!
0 0
On Bae In Hyuk • Apr 4, 2024
Person Bae In Hyuk
happy birthday!!
0 0
On Song Min Hyung • Apr 4, 2024
Person Song Min Hyung
Rest in Peace
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 4, 2024
Article Veteran Actor Song Min Hyung Passes Away at 70
Rest in Peace
0 0
On Ha Jun • Apr 4, 2024
Person Ha Jun
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Seong Hwa • Apr 4, 2024
Person Seong Hwa
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
Replying to aad • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Golden Spoon Spoiler
it's confusing like it's happy and open at the same time? I understood the ending but I can see how a lot of people…
I don't quite remember but the ML was in a different body and the FL doesn't know that person but ML asks her to reach him out indirectly like the above comment in the spoiler said.
1 3
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Oh same same. I loved the show and how the characters were developing until one day they just stopped developing…
same the last episode just seemed like they were playing different characters
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
originally gave it a 9.5 but i made it 8,5 because it was pretty good but the final 2-3 episodes just sucked a lot
2 2
Replying to Memoona • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
real bf? whooo???
lee chung hyun he was the director of the call and ballerina which the FL's actress acted in too
2 2
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 3, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible Spoiler
I am watching ep 11 and till ep 10 I truly enjoyed the leads' moments but ep 11 was where i lost interest. I don't like how they're dragging it out and going with the "ML giving up FL to protect her" trope
2 0
Replying to aad • Apr 2, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I was gonna see general opinion without spoiler for this episode but stopped soon 😠there’s so much spoilers…
I wish people used the spoiler tag more, because it's not that hard to use it too.
2 0
On Chen Zi Han • Apr 2, 2024
Person Chen Zi Han
Happy Birthday!
1 0
On Jeon Hye Won • Apr 2, 2024
Person Jeon Hye Won
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
1