Editorials
On The Scandal • 7 days ago
Title The Scandal
I liked it. It wasnt perfect but enjoyable. That rating is not true, should be higher.
9 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 8 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I loved it. It kept getting better every episode. To be honest I thought it wasn't gonna be a good watch. This one of the best dramas of this year, 10/10. The last 10 I gave was for we are all trying here. I hope everyone who is skeptical to give it a try, this was amazing, the story and chemistry between the leads was fantastic.
4 1
On Hi Bye, Mama! • 24 days ago
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
the 8th episode finale destroyed me
0 0
On Our Sticky Love • 27 days ago
Title Our Sticky Love
I liked the drama. Good chemistry between the two main leads, not comparable as the chemistry he had with jung so min in love next door, that was on another level. I liked the plot twist at the end, I didnt expect it.
6 2
On Mousetrap • 27 days ago
Title Mousetrap
that was really good. If you want a break from the rom-coms that have been released since now this is a really good choice. Solid 8.5
4 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Duty after School: Part 2
they didnt have any others ideas how to end the series and they choose the worst one. The first part was amazing and gave it a 9.
0 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 23, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
it started really good, but in the latest episodes feels like it's forced and im not enjoying it. Disappointed
5 3
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 11, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
this is amazing. The episodes looks like they last 10 minutes instead of 1 hour. One of the best dramas of this year no doubt.
5 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 27, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
this drama episodes had to be released all the same day. Great drama for now
3 1
On Lovely Runner • Jun 12, 2026
Title Lovely Runner
rewatching because its on netflix now(in Italy). I might upgrade the rating i gave the first time I watched it.
5 0
Replying to wishes • Jun 3, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I personally love the way she speaks. But no, so far she stills speaks the same way
she's a great actress, maybe everytime I see her I have the image of her acting in the glory ahaha
2 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 3, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Im on ep 6. Will shin seo ri start speaking normally? its kinda annoying. No spoiler just tell if she will star speaking normally ahahah
2 4
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 27, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
man this is so good, im loving everything in this drama. The reactions when they taste seong jae's plates are amazing and funny, you'll never except what's coming.
12 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
This drama was amazing. I loved everything, Go Youn Jung and Koo Kyo Whan did and amazing job with their roles. The best drama of 2026 for me right now.
5 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 11, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
the first episode was really good, I had fun watching it I dont understand the rating so low it just aired wtf. I cant wait to see ep 2.
7 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 4, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
dong man described perfectly that "unknown" emotion saying is a cry for help, thats what I thought when I first saw part of eun a back story. That's really really good, every episode is getting better.
17 0
On Filing for Love • May 2, 2026
Title Filing for Love
i didnt expect that ending i was shocked like no gi jun ahahahahaha. Finally a really good romcom, shin hae sun is so versatile, she can do every role. I hope it keeps that energy since the end🤞🏻🤞🏻
16 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 27, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
dong man brother, Park Hae Joon is such an amazing actor. I loved him in when life gives you tangerines and i think he will be a significant presence for dong man. Its better than perfect crown for me at this moment.
15 0
Replying to Tokles • Apr 3, 2026
Title Still Shining
our unwritten Seul was ok, but this.......disappointed me
our universe is the one with the baby. Our unwritten seoul was pretty good, i liked it
4 0
On Still Shining • Apr 3, 2026
Title Still Shining
This drama and our universe are the most disappointing dramas of the year for me right now. They started pretty good but didnt met the expectations.
27 3

