Details

  • Last Online: Dec 2, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2023
Replying to DaisyQ • Jul 11, 2023
The surprise from today’s episode is the Emperor approving of his other son’s choice of wife and him telling…
A truly rare cdrama emperor W. I'm cautiously optimistic about his character as we're only halfway through the whole show.
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 11, 2023
Title The Longest Promise Spoiler
YES!!! Thank you, emperor!!! You got Consort Qing's number and trumped her big time. I could not stop laughing…
Rare cdrama emperor W

Loved that scene, but now I'm scared of what Consort Qing and BXL is going to come up with next.
1 0
Replying to Moonlight • Jul 10, 2023
I seriously want Xiao Zhan to do a cover of the longest promise sung by Hu Xia🙏🙏🙏. Their voice just sound…
Manifesting this 🙏 Xiao Zhan's voice would sound so beautiful with this song!
1 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 18, 2023
Title The Youth Memories Spoiler
I can't get over YGH finding out that CHJ and his sister have broken up because he cheated on her and then they're getting a MASSAGE together 😭 not only is he a terrible friend, he's also a terrible brother
4 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • Jun 16, 2023
I feel like the doggos know that Zhan Zhan is a cat 😺
Zhan Zhan is such a cat person that he is becoming one of them 😂
1 0