Details

  • Last Online: 40 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 29 days ago
The truck hit from behind like no difference at all so why was only lil jane outta the car qjshqjjsja and why…
cuz he is lighter
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • 29 days ago
Danny boy will never learn to read the room. 😁 He's been annoying me since the first minute again.
well..you are just jealous of my handsomest
1 2
Replying to fran • 29 days ago
tbh dan is quite handsome too🀭 but his character is NOT IT. so goddamn annoying and creepy. just go away before…
well..that wont happen any soon bbg..IM HERE TO WIN EVEYONES HEART
1 0
Replying to Tulip • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
the accident was totally unexpected
not for me..i knew there is going to be something waiting for us cuz that talk in the car was long enough for me to get the hint..AND I LITERALLY KNEW LJ IS GONNA LOSE HIS MEMORIES. but I didn't expect my thoughts to actually be real
1 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
this drama was doing so good...till 10th ep..i always disagreed to what ppl said abt the 5 years gap..BUT JOW AFTER TS SH!T HAPPENED im so annoyed like ts cant be reall..how did the writer even thought ts could be an option to include..THEY BROKE UP AND GOT BACK SO MANY TIMES THAT I LOST COUNT.but now bru does not remember anything..? AND A FREAKING TRUCK HAD TO BE THE CAUSES...
6 5
Replying to Brittany • 29 days ago
Why is Dan back? He needs to go and live his own life away from Lil Jane and leave him the hell alone. I have…
IAM BACK CUZ WHY NOT
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Ratings are going down and down
....i wish lil jane was on comma for longer time instead of waking up and not remembering lil jane..
1 0
Replying to BLbestie_ • 29 days ago
I feel we be doing shit just because at this point because what do you mean they got together again for the 100th…
pls put ts as spoiler cuz u r literally spoiling
1 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 29 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I FUC!KNG KNEW IT WILL HAPPEN...from the moment the freaking truck hit them I KNEW LIL JANE WILL LOSE HIS MEMORIES..like who am ?? why did j know WHY WAS IT RIGHT.omg
1 0