K-Drama
Replying to Xelphyx • Sep 23, 2021
Title Our Secret
"I like you, silly"
Thank you, I appreciate it.
1 0
On Our Secret • Sep 22, 2021
Title Our Secret
Can someone tell me what his secret was in the last ep? I think I know but not sure it didn't show the eng sub when she read it. Thanks.
1 2
Replying to SreyUnknown • Nov 7, 2019
Title My Robot Boyfriend
Zheng Yi Ming
Thanks I was looking for other shows he was in but I can't find anything on him.
0 1
On My Robot Boyfriend • Nov 2, 2019
Title My Robot Boyfriend
Can anyone please tell me the name of the actor playing the second male lead Qiao Keming?
0 4
Replying to 6clipse • Sep 19, 2019
Title Lhong Ngao Jun
Ninjakkn facebook page is subbing it but you have to send a friend request to a certain person be added to another…
Can you add people to the group? I know some groups allow members to add others. I sent a friend request about a mouth ago to Kimberly Wu.
0 0
L0V3E • Aug 28, 2019
Article Will You Ring My 'Love Alarm'?
I loved it! I can't wait for season 2 to come out.
3 0