Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 14,138 LV23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Scout • Mar 27, 2026
Person Ye Yi Chen
Is this it? https://youtu.be/2NCW2FTmTaw?si=7yY4lABG0rlaYLhS
Ah, okay. I'll keep an eye out & lyk. I was mainly confused because I've actually never even seen a poster of this for him.
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 27, 2026
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1DIKcgoFkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q19OQh1k3fs*More vertical…
Only first and last ones work
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 27, 2026
Link w/subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqiIbwTxRIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-Jp4ELNCwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWvbei-Vn0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRc8ohce_o0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJzL41cU-Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9-4H7ryWnghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-NLZLJSK-8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_WmHON7fcghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93VO0rssPEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gg_Bno7f8whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDhPtGcfkYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN_IBzMPllchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ10mJF1dFw*Feel…
For your notes: Niu Ye 牛野 is in this one
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Mar 27, 2026
It aired already.
Apparently, it has not! Only short clips have been released. These two have over 14 collabs together, what you saw was likely a different one.
0 9
Replying to Jwells • Mar 26, 2026
No subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZb8uPSRy0
For your notes: The actress in the photos with the white outfit is Zhang Xin Tong 张炘童
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 26, 2026
Dubbed: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xafq8nahttps://www.dailymotion.com/search/Fall%20in%20Love%20with%20My%20Blind%20Wife/top-results*Runtime…
FL's assistant/friend: Yao Ming Xiao 姚鳴蕭
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 26, 2026
Link w/subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah62Tq4DYmEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMiYCVzpWUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoGlFghpNlEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kiA3ZdhAcQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyLv9BNBhTghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZfw0L3OR8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7uCUxUt2Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBx-WDWE60ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrAOHcKfzpMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0MQQ9fOH8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Mb_ELahHQ*More…
Supporting actresses not yet on MDL: Yu Xiao Ye 于小野 & Yao Ming Xiao 姚鳴蕭
0 0
Replying to natriumhidrida • Mar 26, 2026
Person Tao Si Yi
I hope she gets good scripts and acts as main roles soon. She acted as green tea way too much
She is very good at it, though lol
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 26, 2026
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jiNTIyiRQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCE8xq7kC8ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGIgp2oyd8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9gQ5lxTIohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8g0P1ZpWn4FL:…
Ah, wait I found her! She now goes by Shen Yue Xin 沈玥妡
0 1
Replying to Jwells • Mar 26, 2026
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jiNTIyiRQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCE8xq7kC8ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGIgp2oyd8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9gQ5lxTIohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8g0P1ZpWn4FL:…
I can’t find any info on her under that name… has she changed it since then?
0 1