Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 14,138 LV23
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
Replying to TxPepper • Feb 9, 2026
◆ 1:46:29 HQ No Eng Sub https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x92dnqq◆ 1:40:39 HQ NO Eng Sub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZe9oXbvCLs
tysm
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Feb 8, 2026
Link w/subs thanks to CinnamonCoffee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqfT_ErMMdwRaw version: Nothing for now,…
Gone :(
0 1
Replying to MiyuLisis • Feb 7, 2026
Soooooo I found one of the actors and actresses that I was asking before, but I'm in my phone and can't find the…
Tysm for updating me :) yeah im not familiar with those actors but glad you found them
0 0
Replying to VermilionQueen • Feb 4, 2026
Person Zhang Xiao Yu
*Thanks 000!Title: 《半城烽火半城风月》/ Half the City in Flames, Half the City in RomanceFL: Zhang…
link is now gone
0 0
Replying to Scout • Feb 4, 2026
Link no longer useable
Oh my b, usually people who comment these also update them so that’s why I responded.
1 1
Replying to Meng Po • Feb 4, 2026
https://www.douyin.com/user/MS4wLjABAAAAw7z2Xzn4uqoY_ZqjyS3GfTVVwFpLazM5I_D-1hqqqow?modal_id=7270480754893720884
Link no longer useable
0 3