Details

  • Last Online: May 4, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2019

Friends

Replying to Neige • Jan 17, 2022
whats MOCD ?
I think they meant to type MODC, as in the drama History Make our Days Count
1 1
Replying to roro4 • Jan 9, 2022
so looks like we have two bl coupe?
it will be three actually, you can see in the trailers
3 1
Replying to LouZerose • Jan 8, 2022
Hi everyone. How are you ?do you know where I can find the ep with eng sub pls 🥺🥺???
Go on Viki, you can watch it for free.
1 1
Replying to CapitalW • Jan 8, 2022
Don't shoot me for saying this, but to me it has an ITSAY vibe that I really like. I already get the sense that…
Nah I agree. One of the things that sets ITSAY apart is its movie-like cinematography, and we can see something similar here. I hope more series will be shot like this in the future, it really ups the quality for me. I'm excited to see where this goes!
6 0
Replying to jary • Jan 5, 2022
i really am shocked by the 7.7/10 rating. i feel like people on here judge too harshly. maybe I'm just easy to…
Right? I feel like so many people give low rating just because it's short :(
I hope it goes up to at least 8.0
11 0
On You're My Sky • Dec 28, 2021
From the trailer the production looks really high quality. Excited to see the performance of all these newbie actors. Even if the plot is typical love stories, I have a feeling it'll be good.
3 0
On Dangerous Love • Dec 24, 2021
I don't what suddenly spurred me to watch this. I saw a clip of the YunJae part on youtube and laughed a lot so figured why not watch the whole thing. I was expecting nothing and was surprised to say it was actually really good. I'm not a TVXQ fan in the slightest and I really enjoyed it lol. I was smiling the whole time. Crazy how it came out 15 years ago! Maybe I'll look more into the group, I know all their names now at least.
3 0
Replying to jpny01 • Dec 23, 2021
Why does everyone always complain about the length? These are films divided into parts. 8 x 12 = 96, which is…
Yeah it's annoying wanting to have actual discussion abt the series and only seeing "too short blah blah"
7 0
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Jul 3, 2021
I feel like the rating is too low! I thought this drama must not be too good, but I love it. The plot isn't super deep or crazy, it's just a nice watch. The main leads are very charismatic and work well together (doesn't feel awkward at all) it also helps that they're very handsome lol. I recommend it to anyone looking for something new to watch.
6 0