Editorials
On 4Minutes • Aug 3, 2024
Title 4Minutes
tbh I normally don’t like being confused but this episode confused me in the best way possible so I’m not mad 🤭 and the plot just keeps getting more and more interesting, I have so many theories. I feel like they are definitely confusing us on purpose cuz when tonkla was looking at his deceased brother, they didint show him, which I think the purpose of that is to keep us guessing. Thats what I love Abt this so far!
4 1
On Century of Love • Jul 26, 2024
Title Century of Love
it’s the way I knew everything was too good to be true at the end 😭😭 but it’s obvious that vee is ms wat’s reborn (hopefully)
11 0
Replying to misspulane • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
Ryota seems unstable to me; if you consider his track record on the show? He was into Shun, then Kazu, both with…
you have a point but I’m really hoping that even if that’s the case that ryota will start catching feelings for gensei since they spent more time together, cuz something I feel like is the case is that they click but they didint spend enough time together to realise
0 1
On The Boyfriend • Jul 23, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
I am so happy abt ryota and gensei!! like I’ve been saying that they are literally perfect for each other even when ryota still liked kazuto lol 😭😭
16 3
On The Boyfriend • Jul 21, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
y’all why does taeheon get like no love 😭😭 he’s literally so cute I feel bad for him
14 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 6, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
y’all are so picky in the comment it wasn’t even that bad…it’s only been episode one give it time
17 0
On The Eighth Sense • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
bro I need szn 2 so bad this drama literally changed me 😭😭
14 1
On Wooju Bakery • May 4, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
waiting comment #74
0 0
On Wooju Bakery • May 4, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
waiting comment #74
0 0
On Hit the Spot • May 15, 2023
Title Hit the Spot
OMG CAN WE TALK ABT THE OST???!!
6 0
On Kim Seon Ho • May 8, 2023
Person Kim Seon Ho
HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎂🎉🎁❤❤
3 0

