News
Replying to Hraag • May 1, 2025
Review Love in Pavilion
Couldn't agree more as much as the cast was star studded in the drama. I couldn't stand Liu Shi Shi's acting.…
I thought a fan left a curse because I got a notification. I'm glad there's someone who feels the same way as me !! Is this her first drama? She acts like this in every drama hahaha You know what I mean, right? So I couldn't take it anymore
3 0
Replying to ShkMattoo • Apr 21, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Just curious—anyone know how this drama is doing in China?
This drama is ruined. Wang Wanyu's drama is ruined, too 😂😂
7 0
On Eat Run Love • Apr 21, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
A lot of dramas came out in China this year but there are only a few that I can watch. Am I high quality? The actors' acting is also so dry. Why do Chinese romance dramas feel so commercial these days? The visuals are great, but I can't feel anything
7 7
On Ski into Love • Mar 13, 2025
Title Ski into Love
Hahaha what is going on in this drama page their fans are talking all day how popular this drama is in China..... They're such big fans
6 1
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Feb 12, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
It is still top among the 10 on the iQiyi list and was top among the ten most watched dramas for last week ending…
It‘s reached 8000, but what now? It’s dropped to 7300. I‘m just telling the truth. The fact is that the record until yesterday was terrible
0 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 12, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I think this drama failed in China. The heat index keeps falling. The view count is terrible….. It's minus….
6 5
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
🔥🔥🔥
1 0
Cryssy Anne • Feb 9, 2025
Article Main Reasons To Rewatch Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
an overrated drama
1 0
Replying to Selbee • Feb 7, 2025
Article Chinese entertainment industry aims to scale up the micro-drama sector
Soft power, baby steps! They have found a way to make their presence and their propaganda felt all over the world,…
You look like a Chinese 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to feather • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
the romance in today's episodes is executed so poorly that it’s almost laughable. just ten minutes in, and they’re…
I agree I couldn't feel anything, even many scenes were boring…..
5 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
It's so boring….
12 0

