News
Replying to antoben83 • Jul 6, 2023
Article Global No. 1 "King the Land" Lee Jun Ho, Appears on JTBC's "Newsroom"
Yet another demonstration of the fact that it is enough to give up revenge, betrayal, misandry and nihilism to…
Nothin like a good pooping joke!
0 0
Replying to tigerlyly12 • Jul 6, 2023
Article "King the Land" Tops Netflix's Global Non-English Viewing Rankings!
Binged 5 episodes and I am feeling so sad I only have one more to go for now... This is very good and the fact…
the haughty male chaebol heir falling in love with the feisty poor woman plot is quite original!
3 2
Hazel Jung • Jul 2, 2023
Article Mun Ka Young's Striking Appearance in “Delightfully Deceitful”
Nice, she’s been doing several cameos, liked the Shooting Stars one linking to Find Me in Your Memory. I hope she gets a great script for her next full part, Interest of Love and Link were both pretty meh.
6 0
Replying to 9999775 • Jun 22, 2023
Article Lee Jun Ho & Im Yoon Ah Rank as the Most Buzzworthy Celebrities After Premiere of "King the Land"
King the Land is this year's Business Proposal pretty much
The writing so far is pretty terrible, Business Proposal started out superb, KTL not so much. The humor just not connecting for me, shrug.
3 1
Replying to Doyita • Jun 21, 2023
Title King the Land
Why people compare it with See You In 19th Life.?! They are totally different storyline. I love both them
LOL. Both revolve around a FL working in a hotel that is run by the chaebol ML. Yes there are differences, but certainly you can see the similarities as well. The comparison is even more inevitable when the shows both started the same weekend.
0 0
Replying to ed anger • Jun 21, 2023
Title King the Land
It's completely cliched & hackneyed writing so far. We'll see what the rating is by the end of the show, I'm done.…
👍
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 21, 2023
Title King the Land
Most Buzzworthy drama 🔥😼I mean people who criticized this show being old & cliche are now shutup 🤣
It's completely cliched & hackneyed writing so far. We'll see what the rating is by the end of the show, I'm done. 19th life so much better already.
3 3
Replying to Zeze • May 28, 2023
Title Cabriolet
that's what i was wondering
my drama list shouldn’t count ratings for unreleased projects.
4 0