News
On Nirvana in Fire Season 3 • Oct 14, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
OMG! Two my favorite actors Zhang Xin Cheng and Zhang Wan Yi play drama together!! :D
3 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
No. They are not related
So that means Yining is not a legitimate child of the Luo family?
0 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
No. They are not related
don't they have the same father? Or are they not siblings?
0 4
On Under the Moonlight • Sep 14, 2024
Title Under the Moonlight
when will this drama be released?
3 1
On Teasing Master Takagi-san • Sep 12, 2024
Title Teasing Master Takagi-san
is this movie available on online platforms?
2 0
On Yuan Yu Xuan • Aug 31, 2024
Person Yuan Yu Xuan
I like her character in the drama Are U the One. She is calm and patient, even when bullied
18 0
On Zhang Han • Aug 31, 2024
Person Zhang Han
did he actually abuse his co-star?
1 0
Replying to Lou • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
yeah but he is present as flashbacks in all 4 episodes that are out for now. And honestly? I think this is his…
Ah, I see. kinda disappointed that he died. I was also surprised to see the appearance of his character. But, he does look very suitable to play in a saeguk drama. Hopefully in the future, he will get many saeguk drama projects.
0 0
Replying to Lou • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
yeah but he is present as flashbacks in all 4 episodes that are out for now. And honestly? I think this is his…
Ah, I see. kinda disappointed that he died. I was also surprised to see the appearance of his character. But, he does look very suitable to play in a saeguk drama. Hopefully in the future, he will get many saeguk drama projects.
1 1
On Queen Woo • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
So, ji chang wook will die in this drama?
0 5
On Kim Jae Joong • Aug 23, 2024
Person Kim Jae Joong
oppa, please play drama more~
4 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 23, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
I like this drama. But, i don't like Lee Goon's brother. He's quite annoying to the female lead, i think. So, i skip every time his scene appears
4 0
On Our Generation • Aug 9, 2024
Title Our Generation
I'm very excited!!!!!!
5 0
On Ma Tian Yu • Aug 5, 2024
Person Ma Tian Yu
why doesn't he have more drama in 2024?
0 4
Replying to sevce • Aug 5, 2024
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Nothing personal towards the authors, but about 9/10 book adaptations... when you read comments of book fans...…
@Enzek Why does the government make a policy that each drama cannot have more than 40 episodes? And why can't there be dramas that talk about rebirth or something like that?
0 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Aug 5, 2024
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
is this drama really not going to air?
1 0
On Shining for One Thing: The Movie • Jul 31, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie
I just finished watching this film. In this film, Zhang Wansen is not Zhang Wansen, and Lin Bei Xing is not Lin Bei Xing like in the drama. I'm a bit disappointed because I still feel sad because of the ending in the drama. But, at least i can see their characters from another universe
1 2
Replying to ema • Jul 31, 2024
Person Qu Chu Xiao
He is more of a movie actor
oh i see..thx for your info
1 0
On Shining for One Thing: The Movie • Jul 29, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing: The Movie Spoiler
Is this film season 2 of the drama? But, didn't Zhang Wan Sen in the drama die cause falling from a lighthouse?
0 1
On Qu Chu Xiao • Jul 29, 2024
Person Qu Chu Xiao
why doesn't he have more drama?
0 3

