News
Replying to Lifeofseries • Apr 19, 2024
Title When the Weather Is Fine
Tell me is it just slow paced or legit boring?! I'll watch it accordingly
Wasn't boring at all for me, just slow paced but in the best way, but I'm a huge fan of the leads and this poetic sentimental feel.
4 0
Replying to DesireeWhite • Apr 19, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
This is quite boring isn’t it….
Seriously idk what's happened to kdramas the last year or two, so few truly great ones and mediocre ones like this keep getting all hyped up like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
4 2
On Step by Step Love • Apr 19, 2024
Title Step by Step Love
Damn I'm on ep 17, worth it to continue or not?
1 4
On Missing Crown Prince • Apr 19, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
Breaking out the murder mystery already in episode 1?? Hmmm. With 19 more episodes to go, I'm not sure about the writing. Otherwise the first episode was just ok imo.
3 0
Replying to inneoish • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
the fire scene was so annoying with two irrelevant characters constantly bickering and shouting that I felt like…
Yeah I find a lot of scenes in this drama annoying ngl, beyond just fluff... and I agree it's like Korean writers can hardly pull off 16 episode dramas anymore.
4 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
This writer's style worked perfectly with true beauty maybe the leads helped a lot, idk but here it's not doing it for me.
2 0
On Legally Romance • Apr 13, 2024
Title Legally Romance
I love this. Their bickering chemistry is amazing.
3 0
On The Farewell Song • Apr 10, 2024
Title The Farewell Song
Is this worth watching?
0 0
On Shogun • Apr 10, 2024
Title Shogun
What has been going on the last two episodes? I feel like they must have switched writers. Like watching paint dry now.
4 0
On Step by Step Love • Apr 9, 2024
Title Step by Step Love
The rating tanked
1 0
Replying to 12080267 • Apr 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I think you're watching a different drama than us , cuz we are all in love with the fl
A major juvenile audience draw to this one so that makes sense.
2 5
On Lovely Runner • Apr 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Eh. FL is pretty juvenile and annoying
2 12
Replying to Linnie Kanyan • Apr 7, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
I will recommend you, watch Reset (2022), 100/10 this drama is masterpiece, amazing, captivating, worth it, most…
No cdrama
1 0
Replying to Rhea Sunshine • Apr 5, 2024
Title My Dearest
Finally finished this, was alright; don’t think the rating should be as high. Could have been so much better…
They definitely had "connection," it was heavily enemies to lovers, obviously their bickering doesn't mean they didn't have connection and I'm not sure how you didn't feel/see it.
0 0
Replying to hindaya • Apr 5, 2024
Title My Dearest
Can you recommend me another KDRAMA like this, I'm searching for something like this , including fighting and…
Empress Ki
2 0
On My Dearest • Apr 5, 2024
Title My Dearest
Dramas that really hook me like this one seem to be happening less and less...this was probably the last one that really had me addicted to an airing drama. Maybe it's time for a rewatch
7 0
Replying to Zia • Apr 4, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" Ratings Rise Through the Roof
This is type of success WHICH IS NOT GENUINE...because it is riding on the popularity of their previous work.…
Very true.
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 3, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I don't understand the hype it wasn't watchable or fun
You almost exclusively only like BLs so yeah, not sure why you thought you'd like this.
8 2
On You Are So Sweet • Apr 2, 2024
Title You Are So Sweet
I'm enjoying it despite the FL literally looking and acting like a pre-teen child all the time, and the dubbing is so bad, but other than that it's good and the plot is keeping me hooked.
0 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • Apr 2, 2024
Title You Are So Sweet
For it being about the dubbing industry, it sure has cheap dubbing quality itself 😅
Seriously why is the dubbing and voice acting so bad when that's part of the plot lol how did they manage that
2 0

