Editorials
On Seven Orifices • May 4, 2024
Title Seven Orifices
weird af esp the flashback...
1 0
On Scent of Memory • May 3, 2024
Title Scent of Memory
korean version leaked
0 11
On Godzilla Minus One • May 1, 2024
Title Godzilla Minus One
dvd 1.5 and amazon prime 3.5...but dvd version leaked
0 1
On Blood Free • May 1, 2024
Title Blood Free
compared to the goodbye earth from netflix, this series worth 10 times
11 0
On Anti Reset Special • May 1, 2024
Title Anti Reset Special
schedule out for sp ep: 10/5 you are mine, 17.5 vip, 24.5 stay by my side, 31.5: anti-reset
2 4
On VIP Only Special • May 1, 2024
Title VIP Only Special
schedule out for sp ep: 10/5 you are mine, 17.5 vip, 24.5 stay by my side, 31.5: anti-reset
4 0
On Stay by My Side Special • May 1, 2024
Title Stay by My Side Special
schedule out for sp ep: 10/5 you are mine, 17.5 vip, 24.5 stay by my side, 31.5: anti-reset
2 0
On You Are Mine Special • May 1, 2024
Title You Are Mine Special
schedule out for sp ep: 10/5 you are mine, 17.5 vip, 24.5 stay by my side, 31.5: anti-reset
3 0
On The Midnight Studio • May 1, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
why ki joo didnt ask his uncle about hell door, when they met? plot hole?
1 1
On Love Is Like a Cat • Apr 29, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
no chemistry between male leads, the sudden romance happened in ep 10 seemed forced
10 0
Replying to JCT • Apr 28, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I'm actually looking forward to this...Looks amazing!To everyone that is screaming & "dying" because Boss isn't…
those who are crying, shouting and screaming, can just boss to join gmmtv...
1 1
On My Golden Blood • Apr 28, 2024
Title My Golden Blood
this series is still on?
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Apr 28, 2024
Title Kidnap
I don't like Ohm, but I like his acting. He is so charming on screen. There are other actors I don't really like,…
you mean selling fan's gifts?
0 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 28, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
30 ep???
2 0
Replying to etoks21 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.The worst NF series I have ever seen.I will not recommend this watch to anyone.If and when…
basically everyone will die if they still stay in korea, whats the point last minute shooting...the old hollywood movie deep impact is so much better and realistic than this
3 1
Replying to o5b • Apr 28, 2024
Title 23.5
Why does Ton keep using the female particle “ka”, can anyone explain? Or am I hearing it wrong? (I know less…
to act cute, my Thai friend said that, she said you can use ka to me, I said no thx, hahaha
2 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Apr 28, 2024
Title Memory in the Letter
After episode 4, I’m still wondering what role Khiao plays in this. Is he a guide from the future? I first thought…
me also, he seems not jealous about songjam existed
6 1
On Goodbye Earth • Apr 27, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
i watched first ep, boring and not my cup of tea and straight to ep 12 and confirmed that, dropped and came here to see the comments and rating...hmmm ok
6 1
On Goodbye Earth • Apr 27, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
i prefer deep impact than this, they should make this into a movie than 12 draggy one hour per ep. no scene of the asteroid impacted into the earth, just assumed all the kids flew away and the left over people died...thats all, boring and no emotion affected me like deep impact did
3 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Apr 26, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
quite boring?
i think i only watch it after clear my dead boy detectives first
0 0

1
1