News
Replying to Hail - hailkingseokjin • Jul 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
As a friends to lovers and enemies to lovers maniac, this has high chances of becoming one of my all time favorite…
Keeping my fingers crossed.
2 0
Replying to J100 • Jul 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I like Jung Hae In , can't wait
I super duper like him too.
0 0
Replying to nounoustie • Jul 23, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I'm so excited for this drama!!
Me too, super excited as well.
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
cute poster
Same comment here.
0 0
Replying to aimidas • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I think this drama OST is already good hahaha
Let us wait and see, but I think so too.
0 0
Replying to sweety_1004 • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
poster is really giving that neighborhood vibes
Agree!
0 0
Replying to chona discutido • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love the poster. It makes you feel so light.
I love it too.
0 0
Replying to chona discutido • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love the poster. It makes you feel so light.
I love it too.
0 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 20, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
This will definitely be one good show. I am sure of it.
4 2
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 20, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I am getting nervous and excited as the day of the release is getting nearer and nearer.
3 2
Hazel Jung • Jul 20, 2023
Article "D.P. Season 2" Hot Reactions from Preview Screening and Key Points to Watch
These pictures tell a lot of what to expect from DP2. Watching this one for sure.
1 0
Replying to Krystale Mitaesa • Jun 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
are you following insiders or media frenzies for leaks?
Reading this convo , so we will see the official trailer on the 13th. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to ninetyfourclub • Jun 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Just watched the teaser, It's been a while I got excited over kdrama
So I guess we have to congratulate the director then or whoever is in charge of that teaser.
2 1
Replying to izaya5k • Jun 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
a month to go! can't wait
Feels the same way too.
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jun 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I always saw it as symbolic rather than literal but for some reason some took the ending very literally
I guess that is the reason , why we should watch season 2
0 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jun 28, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Good thing that it will be coming soon, July 28.
0 1
On D.P. Season 2 • Jun 28, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I have seen the teaser and yes it's so good.
0 0
Replying to nesrinpenas • Oct 26, 2022
Title Connect
Good thing that Disney plus will be coming to the Philippines this November. We will be able to watch Connect…
I am going to subscribe to Disney plus because of Connect.
1 1
lo_ve • Jul 9, 2022
Article Jung Hae In will possibly join the upcoming film "Veteran 2"
I am surely going to watch this one.
0 0
lo_ve • Jun 1, 2022
Article Netflix confirms the returning and new casts of "D.P. Season 2"
After watching Season 1, I was speechless , thinking of what I have seen. I am curious to know what will my reaction be after watching Season 2. Btw, I watched all the episodes in one sitting. I'll do the same for season 2.
1 0