Editorials
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Ended🥺🥺
1 0
Replying to dramoraa • Jan 5, 2025
Person Choi Woo Jin
The character doesn't exist in real life you know that right or are you dumb
Sarcasm isn't done on a real actors page for a fake character he played
1 1
Replying to kerryrjg • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
The only death in this drama was her brother? And grandfather.
No the other orphan kids too
2 2
Lily Alice • Jan 5, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi breaks silence on suffering from depression and physical abuse
Lusi please take care 😭
5 0
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Dec 29, 2024
Title Love Scout
I hope it's mature as well. I'm looking for more dramas with mature theme and sensibilities that don't revert…
Same
2 0
Replying to Mstique • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Why is everyone so nice to Park Do-Jae, like he just won a Nobel Peace Prize.
Bec he's not really a bad guy and he already kinda got punished for what he did and also because the others are good ppl so they would easily forgive him
1 1
Replying to itwillneverbefar • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
They did such a great job these past two eps especially! I want do jae actor to get his own show, he'd be a great…
Same thoughts
0 0
Replying to Mayonaise Something • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
The fact that I said from day 1 who was the bad guy.... AND I WAS RIGHT! Like I am so sorry but i didnt even hesitate…
He's not the bad guy tho, he was just avenging his brother's murder
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
If I were Hee Joo I would not be getting in a car again after all this
Lol yes😭😭😭
2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
No next episode preview???
1 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I don't want this show to end 😭 but also i need a happy ending!!
4 0
Replying to sua • Dec 28, 2024
Person Choi Woo Jin
tell me the truth i won’t tell anyone you pushed her right?
The character doesn't exist in real life you know that right or are you dumb
2 3
Replying to Choi Woo Jin • Dec 28, 2024
Person Choi Woo Jin
Replying to deleted comment
Report this disgusting person guys
5 0
Replying to Aku • Dec 28, 2024
Person Choi Woo Jin
Face card and can act damn well! I'm excited to see him in more kdramas in the future.
Same!!
4 0
Replying to vikram raj • Dec 26, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Asking doubts is okay, but getting advice from MDL is like talking to a counseling center that tries to convince…
Same thoughts as you😓
0 0
Replying to thehepburn • Dec 17, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
It's a diss
Bec he's a bad guy lol
1 0
On Choi Woo Jin • Dec 17, 2024
Person Choi Woo Jin
Anyone know if he's on insta?
0 1
On Choi Woo Jin • Dec 17, 2024
Person Choi Woo Jin
HE'S SUCH A GOOD ACTOR AND HE'S HANDSOME!! Can't Wait To See Him Get More Roles After When The Phone Rings
6 1
Replying to When the Phone Rings • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Replying to deleted comment
In the past he thought she would never like him, but now she does, its just as simple as that
2 2
On Shine on Me • Dec 3, 2024
Title Shine on Me
Song weilong❤️❤️❤️
6 2