Editorials
Replying to Jessica Brown • Aug 12, 2022
Review Boys Love: The Movie
Late reply but sure does.
yes I liked this series
0 0
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 12, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
lol I am weird too!😅 even though I skip most of scenes to watch only kamol and kim scenes!
that's too much!They might have thought that adding her will be creative but actually it's worst plot lol|!
1 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Aug 11, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
O.K. its getting weird that what attracted Kamol to Kim was Kim's ability to handle his violent, insatiable sexual…
lol that's weird right! nothing has changed from 1 to 8
4 0
On Unforgotten Night • Aug 11, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
is novel version is best or series version!?
0 3
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 11, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
lol I am weird too!😅 even though I skip most of scenes to watch only kamol and kim scenes!
yes even in 8th episode nothing is improved! she is really annoying!
0 2
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 11, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul Spoiler
is grey rainbow has sad ending?
oh Then I better don't watch it! I can't cry!
1 1
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 11, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
yes 1 main couple and two side couples!
nuch&metha and nathee&keeta
1 1
Replying to xgayb • Aug 10, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
I watched Grey Rainbow a long time ago and was flabbergasted by the ending. I'm hoping that this one turns out…
is grey rainbow has sad ending?
0 3
Replying to DramaBee789 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
Is there a side couple in this series?
yes 1 main couple and two side couples!
1 3
Replying to Ami Wangxian Hualian Lin • Aug 10, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul Spoiler
Happy ending???
yes it has!
2 0
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Aug 10, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
does anyone knows what is the real name of dr. tucky in this series! I saw her in another series but series name I couldn't recall!
0 0
Replying to Ari • Aug 9, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Call me weirdo but I found myself invested in this one. What is strange since I wanted to leave it after first…
lol I am weird too!😅 even though I skip most of scenes to watch only kamol and kim scenes!
2 4
Replying to Taegeuk • Aug 9, 2022
Title Vice Versa
The acting is so amateurish, in fact, the overall production of this drama is just bad. I am probably too used…
are you from korea?
0 0
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 9, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
does both season 1 & 2 has sad ending? So finally yumi doesn't have love life? Actually I am in season 1 and should…
Ok I will try it!
0 0
Replying to twatoots • Aug 9, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells
i love the show and i also thought ep 1 was a bit boring so give it another chance. but no it doesn't
then I will give it a try!
1 0
Replying to Mango Latte • Aug 7, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
I hope they do not do a S3. Let us accept the ending as it is and move on.
does both season 1 & 2 has sad ending? So finally yumi doesn't have love life? Actually I am in season 1 and should I continue watching this series? Is it worth watching?
0 2
On Yumi's Cells • Aug 7, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells
is it worth watching? I amm in ep1 and it's quite boring though! Does it have happy ending?
2 4
Replying to honeymitha • Aug 4, 2022
Title Mr. Sunshine
is it sad ending?
Not only Korea, all other countries even do hard work in producing their series and moreover I am not in mood to watch sad endings as I have watched a sad movie a week ago! 😥
1 0
On Man Suang • Jul 31, 2022
Title Man Suang
Any thai buddies here? can you guess what historical drama it might be? like tragedy or happy ending?
7 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 31, 2022
Title Man Suang
Shall we camp here too😌
yes we should😁
2 0
3