Editorials
Replying to ureshii • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
the live stream?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zYvbMobu4M
that's too harsh on him, I was so expecting build to be there but BOC and other actors also didn't mention his name also that's what it hurts!
1 2
Replying to WesternPeace • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He is a puppet master. I hate him.
Who knows chan really died or may be in treatment or may come alive suddenly in next season like porsche's mom lol, korn is unpredictable 🤨
1 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The way Arm and Khun were having fun in the middle of the shooting
That's really hilarious😂, arm knows how to kill enemy in smart way and thanakun knows how to play with weapon toys!!
6 0
Replying to honeymitha • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegaspete got happy ending! that's all I watched and episode 14 that I watched is for 1 hour 19 min!! is there…
oh!😅 if you know what is the true length of this episode please let me know too!! I am gonna sleep now and goodnight buddy!!
0 0
Replying to honeymitha • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegaspete got happy ending! that's all I watched and episode 14 that I watched is for 1 hour 19 min!! is there…
really???
0 2
Replying to honeymitha • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
yes I just want porsche and vegas to rewrite the history as victors!!
I think he blackmailed his sister and she knows something that korn did
3 1
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The victor is the one that writes history This line makes me mad on another level
I just want to kill this so called victor!! and write a new history lol! he is so annoying!
1 0
Replying to omma51 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
also its not goodbye its see you later.........
was that mean there is a chance for season 2 right!!
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Replying to deleted comment
yes let's find a way to go there, I just want to press his neck till his breath stops!!
0 0
Replying to MJ_7 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Korn: History is written by Victor..What a loaded statement..
yes I just want porsche and vegas to rewrite the history as victors!!
0 3
Replying to gundierose • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
where is everyone watching the last ep help???
kisskh.me/
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
good morning and good night my best buddies and we will meet again tommorow and I just don't want to miss this comment section!!
0 0
Replying to MJ_7 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche: I have an extra gun.Kinn: 🤭🤭😏🤚🖕Porsche: Not there..Us all: 😛😛🤭😏😱😱
that was hilarious lol!!🤭🤭🤭
6 0
Replying to F1617762017 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
An 45 minute in..and seeing ķorn still alive...here is my theory.He faked death cause he knew the minor family…
yes I think if he didn't fake his death he might be a villian in the eyes of porsche so he acted like he was poisoned on purpose to make porsche trust him completely!! korn might be a chess champion by playing in evil way!!
2 0
Replying to MJ_7 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If anyone has seen the uncut version can someone pls tell what extra is there.. I think there is extra 10 mins…
Vegaspete got happy ending! that's all I watched and episode 14 that I watched is for 1 hour 19 min!! is there any scenes after that??
0 4
Replying to honeymitha • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I too think same, we can see how she is hiding her love towards her sons, her eyes are saying that she is acting…
korn says he is the victor, but I want porsche and vegas together fight against korn and change the mafia history!!!
2 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Anyone else get the feeling that woman isn't Porsche and Chay mom but someone Korn created for a role?
I think she is afraid that her sons will get killed by korn so she might be acting!! She was about to cry but holding her pain in her eyes is all i am seeing!! may be I am wrong in predicting this evil korn's plan!!
1 1
Replying to 8203833 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This series ended ..... what should i do now??CRYING and begging for season 2 specially i want justice for my…
BOC please kps2 is all we want!!!
1 0
Replying to kaysi_mochi • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Nampheung knows more than what she is letting on and I 100% believes she is playing stupid to protect Porsche…
I too think same, we can see how she is hiding her love towards her sons, her eyes are saying that she is acting to protect her sons from korn!!
2 2
Replying to gnabnahc • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
i am a vegas anti fuck him for hitting and stomping on porsche
after that he also got so many punsches from pete 😭, but ending was super cute!!
0 1
3