News Replying to Mi_ra • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I think so😭
i think they didn't expect the drama to be received well so they changed the release time from noon to evening (primietime) and aiming for 30k heat index
2 0
Replying to AznDramaLover • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
So on WeTv do they only have the eng dub version? i want the original language version, but can't find it on their…
I'm watching on wetv and it's chinese with subs, just the usual tho
0 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
they changed the new ep release time?
0 2
On One and Only • Jan 30, 2025
Title One and Only
anyone can help me identifying the ost/bgm music played in ep 1 when shiyi just entered nanchen palace and walked through the snowing day? I've been dying to know the song name omgg i couldn't find it on yt.... anyone....
2 0
Replying to EsmerandaKino • Jan 24, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Omg ❤️ baishuo and fan yue I'm in love with them i just saw random videos of them on tiktok videos and that's…
they have instagrams @bailu_923 and @aoruipeng1995
1 0
Replying to iloverocket • Jan 19, 2025
Title One and Only Spoiler
iv had this on my list forever and I think it’s time to watch it, I love Allen and bai Lu so much so I am excited…
FL falls first
1 0
Replying to horimiyeonah • Jan 16, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
girl wdgaf.... idk about yall but im watching dramas for self-enjoyment, who cares about the charts 😭😭
idk maybe get a job....
5 1
Replying to Emjay • Jan 16, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I hope more people will be educated if a drama is truly doing well by knowing that these are the important Drama…
girl wdgaf.... idk about yall but im watching dramas for self-enjoyment, who cares about the charts 😭😭
11 3