K-Drama
On Son Ho Jun • Jun 27, 2026
Person Son Ho Jun
Happy birthday 🎂🎈
1 0
On Go Kyung Pyo • Jun 11, 2026
Person Go Kyung Pyo
Happy birthday 🎉🎂
0 0
Lily Alice • Jun 11, 2026
Article Chae Won Bin, Kang Hoon and more confirmed for new historical K-drama
❤️
2 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 7, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
I am really excited for this one 🕜
2 0
On The Apartment Job • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
comedy wow
2 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • May 31, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
who is the director is Does anyone know the name of the director? Who is the director?
1 1
On Kim Moo Yul • May 22, 2026
Person Kim Moo Yul
Happy birthday
0 0
On We Are All Trying Here • May 18, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I liked this drama a lot.
7 0
Replying to Liyaa • May 18, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
People who don’t like this drama either dropped it midway because it’s a slow burn, or they simply can’t…
Because it's not for everyone.
8 0
Replying to s world • Apr 30, 2026
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
This drama is the reason, I started watching dramas. ( C,KJ,T drama) ✨It has a special place in my heart.😩❤️🩹…
same here
1 0
On The Lament of Autumn • Apr 18, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
Guo Yu Xin is short drama actress?
1 0
On Xiang Ya Ta • Apr 11, 2026
Title Xiang Ya Ta
it's really Chinese drama
0 0
On Xiang Ya Ta • Apr 11, 2026
Title Xiang Ya Ta
😲
0 0
Replying to zoopeyii • Apr 6, 2026
Person Kim Jung Hyun
I'm sure seohyun is fine and living her best life right now. You should just worry about yourself, stop being…
But many people are doing well despite committing real crimes and heinous crimes. They are doing well without any problems.
0 0
On The Dream Life of Mr. Kim • Nov 24, 2025
Title The Dream Life of Mr. Kim
I really like this show This is my family and I can relate a lot. last 3 episode is very very good and painful, and expected cameo❤️❤️😍I love it
4 0
On Moon Chae Won • Nov 23, 2025
Person Moon Chae Won
really like you
1 0
On Moon Chae Won • Nov 23, 2025
Person Moon Chae Won
❤️❤️❤️
1 0
On Yoon Chan Young • Nov 5, 2025
Person Yoon Chan Young
Why are you less active?
1 0
On Unlocked • Nov 5, 2025
Title Unlocked
I really like it 🤩
2 0
On Silenced • Nov 5, 2025
Title Silenced
love 💕
1 0

