Editorials
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 22, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I like this, I like wooshik and sungchul hahahahaaa
0 0
Replying to seo hwi young • Nov 28, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
i wish this will not disappoint like my name & hellbound
I agree they were so bad 😬😬
3 1
On One Ordinary Day • Nov 27, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
Only 8 episodes??? Wow
6 0
On Inspector Koo • Nov 15, 2021
Title Inspector Koo
Santa wahhh
1 0
On Snowdrop • Nov 15, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I'm so excited for this I loved the reply series that was based in the 80s and 90s and this being during the 80s omdhdhdhf the trailer was so niceeee
3 0
On Snowdrop • Nov 7, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I cannot wait for this
5 0
On Happiness • Nov 7, 2021
Title Happiness
This is really good wowww
1 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Oct 23, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
If you're a fan of the male lead (Lee Joon Gi) or enjoyed the thrill, crime, and amnesia aspect of the show:1.…
Thanks!!
1 0
Replying to Forhad Ahmed Niloy • Oct 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
But he did wrong, right?If if were not guilty, he should apologies much sooner, not after rumored speared
Exactly
5 0
On My Name • Oct 20, 2021
Title My Name
Fight scenes were good, predicted what was gonna happen lol
1 0
On Happiness • Oct 19, 2021
Title Happiness
YESS
0 0
On One Ordinary Day • Oct 19, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
Yessss
1 0
On Flower of Evil • Oct 18, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
So gooddddd can someone reccomend me dramas similar to this???
0 5
On Squid Game • Oct 18, 2021
Title Squid Game
Masterpiece
0 0
On Squid Game • Oct 18, 2021
Title Squid Game
Masterpiece
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Oct 17, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I wanna watch this
3 0
On Again My Life • Oct 14, 2021
Title Again My Life
YESSSSS HEHEHEHEH YESSSSS LEE JOONGIGIGIGIGIGG
0 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Oct 9, 2021
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
I want to watch this rn rn please
1 0
On Narco-Saints • Oct 9, 2021
Title Narco-Saints
Yes dude this gonna be GOOOD
0 0
On Hometown • Sep 26, 2021
Title Hometown
I like this
2 0

