News
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 13, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I wasn’t totally satisfied with the finale at first, but the scene after they woke up really tied things together. Now I feel content with the ending. Love it.
7 0
On Reborn • Jul 3, 2025
Title Reborn Spoiler
I like how she destroyed his cousin's wedding!
8 0
Replying to Eternal Love Of Dream • Jun 20, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
The producer already said, that this drama is gonna have a happy ending. ☺️
I hope they weren’t bluffing about the ending, because if they were, that would be disappointing.
1 1
On Feud • Jun 20, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
is it just me? or this drama's vibe is giving sad ending. ugh!
0 3
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 15, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
The food they prepare looks so delicious—I was practically drooling through most of the episodes! Haha.
7 0
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
love the ending❤️
0 0
On Be Passionately in Love • Jun 14, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love Spoiler
It feels like a slow-moving drama to me, and I end up skipping through most of it.
3 0
Replying to zayzay • Jun 14, 2025
Title Youthful Glory
is it a happy ending?
yes
0 0
On Youthful Glory • Jun 8, 2025
Title Youthful Glory Spoiler
Love the ending ❤️
1 3
On Close to You • Jun 8, 2025
Title Close to You
I like the beginning of drama.
0 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 8, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Love the plot I was so into it. ❤️
12 0
On Resident Playbook • Jun 5, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
love it
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just wrapped up this drama, and I’m obsessed! The plot was gripping, the lead couple had incredible chemistry, and even the supporting characters stood up. Hands down, this drama has officially become my all-time favorite for this year😂 PERIOD
8 0
Replying to Only1kat • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I know right! Liu Yuning deserves a happy ending!
Totally! We viewers stuck around this long too—we should get a happy ending hahaha
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 24, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
They said its HE this time and his next drama to We really hope this dont have smae vibes. I just finished fast…
A Journey to Love’ was truly heartbreaking, and ‘The Story of Pearl Girl’ was just too overwhelming for me. It was such a beautifully done drama—why did it have to end that way? I'm really hoping this current one wraps up with a satisfying ending. Fingers crossed!😬😂
2 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 24, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I'm really enjoying the storyline so far—I just hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those Yuning dramas with a heartbreaking ending.
6 6
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I'm into the story so far—just crossing my fingers it doesn’t end in heartbreak like most of Yuning’s dramas.
3 0
Replying to LilianErere • May 19, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
Too much I tell you
Exactly!! Very disappointing😩
0 0
On Love in Pavilion • May 17, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
The ending was so disappointing! I was really invested in the story and their relationship. Why did it have to end so sadly? And way too many supporting characters died—it’s just too much!
2 3
On Serendipity • May 15, 2025
Title Serendipity Spoiler
I really enjoyed the characters and the storyline, especially the clever ending—it gave me a good laugh. But I wish there was more romance; it felt a bit lacking. I waited over 30 episodes for the couple to finally get together, and the emotional push-and-pull between them was so frustrating!
2 0

1
