K-Drama
On Papa & Daddy Season 2 • Mar 4, 2023
Title Papa & Daddy Season 2
I love this season. Both seasons actually nailed it.
1 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Mar 2, 2023
Title All the Liquors
Of course, it’s a personal preference. Although, it could be because Park Ki Hoon is very reserved and doesn’t…
He looks good but the girl customers at the restaurant look like they saw an unusual handsome chef. They didn't even bother the waiter's good-looking face. That's what I'm saying. hehe
2 1
On All the Liquors • Mar 2, 2023
Title All the Liquors
Just finished the first two episodes. Am I the only one who finds Park Ki Hoon not handsome like the series pushed to???? Han Ji Yu is much more charming in my taste. I love the series so far and I hope it gets better until the end.
2 3
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 2, 2023
Title All the Liquors
March 2 - AllTheLiquors March 9 - OurDatingSim March 14 - AShoulderToCryOn March 17 - UnintentionalLoveStory
ow! that's a bunch of series! Thank you so much.
0 1
Replying to niso2020 • Mar 2, 2023
Title All the Liquors
You'll find most new BL series here:http://world-of-bl.com/
thank you so much.
1 0
On All the Liquors • Mar 2, 2023
Title All the Liquors
Why did I not know that there is a new KBL series??? Can someone update me with new released series.
1 6
On Something in My Room • Mar 1, 2023
Title Something in My Room
ohhh! I will watch this!
0 0
On Not Me • Feb 28, 2023
Title Not Me
Just to come back here in the comment section to say that this series is still my top 1 among the 90 BL dramas I've watched so far.
17 1
Replying to Ambond • Feb 28, 2023
List Top BL Favorites (All Countries)
Thank you very much for this list. I'm looking for BLs to watch and this will be useful. Do you have any recommendations…
It depends on your liking. We have different tastes after all. Most in my top 10 has unique and great storyline which I respectfully love a lot.
1 0
Replying to Katiee • Feb 27, 2023
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
if you plan to watch Until we meet again, watch Between us also. idk if you watched it yet tho
Actually, I already watched Between Us and I like it. Haven't watched UWMA though hahaha
1 0
On Bed Friend • Feb 26, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Pokmaruuu. Panoodin na kahit mabibitin na naman, hahaha
0 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Feb 25, 2023
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
First time watching this. Qiu Zi Xuan is my ideal type of guy. I would come out ONLY for him. hahaha
2 0
On My School President • Feb 24, 2023
Title My School President
Episodes 7-12 here I go!
0 0
Replying to Be El • Feb 23, 2023
Title My School President
Finally, I just finished watching SOTUS S!!!!! I can now start re-watching My School President. I've missed a…
I don't have mutuals right now on Twitter. Can we follow back each other? https://twitter.com/25thRakKhun
0 0
Replying to xchosenz • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol Spoiler
does she know he's not the real woo yeon
that's right. maybe she'll realize at the late half of the series that Rembrary really resides in Woo Yeon's body. as of now, she's just thinking that Woo Yeon has mental disorder.
2 0
On My School President • Feb 23, 2023
Title My School President
Finally, I just finished watching SOTUS S!!!!! I can now start re-watching My School President. I've missed a lot of Gun-Tinn moments since I hold this at episode 6. Can't wait to finish this at same time with you, guys!
0 1
Replying to Be El • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
I can finally feel Bo Gyeol's role now at episode 3. I vibed in this episode.
Plus, the first song that the duo was supposed to sing is a Reply 1988 soundtrack, right???? I don't I'm mistaken.
0 0
On The Heavenly Idol • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
I can finally feel Bo Gyeol's role now at episode 3. I vibed in this episode.
0 4
Replying to Sweet-maryGacuma • Feb 22, 2023
Title Dark Blue Kiss
yes this is better than fish upon the sky... i mean i like the actors.. but i dont like the story line.. i dont…
same same but I dont like the actors and the storyline. lol jk.
0 0
On My School President • Feb 21, 2023
Title My School President
Will start my rewatch tomorrow.
0 0