Editorials
Replying to elis • Sep 14, 2015
Person Joo Won
João! ♥
KKKKKKKKK MORTA
0 0
Replying to SaeedKhan • Sep 13, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
Loved the ending
Me too. Cried a lot hahah
1 0
On The Village: Achiara's Secret • Sep 12, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Can't wait! SUNGJAE OPPA
0 0
Replying to eliza • Sep 9, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
I can't believe it's over :(
I hope you can watch it. At the end, I really liked this drama.
1 0
Replying to eliza • Sep 9, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
I can't believe it's over :(
Honestly, I don't know how to answer this question. In the first episode we see Rena giving up everything and a few information. I wanted to see how things came to that point. When I saw, I already was involved with the characters and the story. Terrible explanation but this is how I feel.
1 0
On D-Day • Sep 6, 2015
Title D-Day
Can't wait for it
0 0
On Flower of the Queen • Sep 4, 2015
Title Flower of the Queen
I can't believe it's over :(
0 4
