Editorials
Replying to mahsien • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omg just reading this quote I still vividly remember this scene! It was so intense and emotional!
Spectacular performance they served us raw ANGST for sure!
2 0
Replying to justjacky • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
He is a blessed artists but also you can tell he works soooo hard. I love listening to piano. I've always wanted…
Me too!! I totally relate to what you feel so proud of him!
2 5
Replying to chsaf • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
***Squealllll***Ok this video was 10-min long but it took me double the time to read all those chinese subtitles/characters…
YEPPP! Well said! that's exactly what I thought too just sibling vibe but with YunLu it's like no comparison lol you can clearly see it!
3 2
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Seriously no offence to ZLH but BL has some crazy chemistry with LYX.Like you cam feel the chemistry between them…
Chemistry-ing ALL THE WAY LOL anytime and anywhereπ€£
3 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Seriously no offence to ZLH but BL has some crazy chemistry with LYX.Like you cam feel the chemistry between them…
IKR? just boring gossip imo π€£π€£ I ain't believing that crap ahhaha
3 2
Replying to chsaf • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
From some angles looks like he did it on purpose π€ͺ
Exactly lol sneaky LYXπ€£
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Seriously no offence to ZLH but BL has some crazy chemistry with LYX.Like you cam feel the chemistry between them…
Soulmate vibe omgππ€§
5 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
βI will take you apart little by little, to see what kind of heart you have. Since my affection means nothing…
Omg just reading this quote I still vividly remember this scene! It was so intense and emotional!
3 2
Replying to Aya • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Finished my Love is Sweet therapy. It really was incredibly sweet. I loved watching the couple be all cute together.…
Agreed! A great package together lol π€£
3 0
Replying to ChunTian • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Awww....it's definitely LYX and BL. He is older and much more caring and protective of BL. And I guess their personalities…
ikr? to me they give sibling vibe lol π€£
5 0
Replying to mahsien • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
YunLu nation all the way lol ππ let me be in my delulu world π They just have amazing chemistry and tacit…
Perfect lol π€£π€£π€‘
4 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Seriously no offence to ZLH but BL has some crazy chemistry with LYX.Like you cam feel the chemistry between them…
Agreed! To me it's like friendship or more like brother-sister relationship? π€£ I just see sibling vibe between them lol
5 6
Replying to ChunTian • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Awww....it's definitely LYX and BL. He is older and much more caring and protective of BL. And I guess their personalities…
Yep I agree with you there! You def said what was on my mind haha
5 1
Replying to Evie Zan • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is MDL being sarcastic? Give me a big talker badge. Hinting me I talk too much???π€
It does sound sarcastic a bitπ€£π€£ I'm sure it's cuz we're sooo active on this page lol but getting the badge is a compliment haha congrats!
1 0
Replying to chsaf • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Been looking for crumbs left by Yunlu and came across this one. Normally we see videos of LYX straightening BL's…
We're past the delulu stage at this point lol π€ͺ they should just get married π€£ we're all rooting for them π€£π€£
4 3
Replying to chsaf • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
From some angles looks like he did it on purpose π€ͺ
I'm wheezing at your comment LOOOL π€£π€ͺ
3 2
Replying to Micha • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
It seems like YunLu nation is on fire today. Here is a comparison vid of LYX Γ Bailu Γ ZLH. This is just for…
YunLu nation all the way lol ππ let me be in my delulu world π They just have amazing chemistry and tacit understanding! I mean they complete each other while singing the lyrics lol or understand which song to sing at random! like awww
7 2
Replying to kwanto • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I still feel reluctant to start re-watching TTOETM, cause I'm saving it for the dry time. It's my PRECIOUS....But…
Your home is here LOL stay camped here forever ππ
1 2
Replying to mahsien • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Damn it rly does! At this point any theme/genre LYX is doing I'm ready LOL π€£Even better with Bai Lu aka 3rd…
YOU'RE NOT ALONEEE!! ππ
1 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • May 22, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omg, he gave her a good wish satchel: wishing you a happy wedding that goes both ways π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£ it…
IKR? that was cute of him lol he def implying something there πππ
2 2
